red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do ya mean trailer less???

sent from my htc

well it was like this, i parked it at a real secret campsite, had a few wobbly pops, set the gps to go for a ride and find my way back, well guess what 2 days later i still can't find it, think it's somewhere near marble mountain on the west side teepee creek area. been looking for a week or so

hahaha, no Sharon is going to bvj, and the bro-inlaw and myself have a camp trip planned, going to the sundre rally. should be a gooder.

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
well it was like this, i parked it at a real secret campsite, had a few wobbly pops, set the gps to go for a ride and find my way back, well guess what 2 days later i still can't find it, think it's somewhere near marble mountain on the west side teepee creek area. been looking for a week or so

That's one that will come back and haunt you for quite awhile, eh!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be going to Medicine Lake. Kids want to go to be near the lake.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can't speak for the rest, myself dallas, james, don, are campin near km 6 on rig street. we going to the rally sunday, dodge guy, summit 99x , tex78? said they will be going to the rally

Last edited:

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can't speak for the rest, myself dallas, james, don, are campin near km 6 on rig street. we going to the rally sunday, dodge guy, summit 99x , tex78? said they will be going to the rally

Saturday at 10am i am metting whodeanie and maybe some more at the clearwater store then out west we go somewhere, than sunday we should decide on a place and time at the rally to meet up and go as a group??? or what.

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like a plan we are camping somewhere around rally site due to the fact that i do not want to have to pack up toyhauler to trailer machines to rally planning on heading out fri am will post camp location for those interested

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Almost ready to go................Long weekend Hello

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I'm not camping Unfotunatly.

Will be at sundre poker rally to keep u clowns in line.

Might come sat for a day ride if its raining cause I can't do yard work then

sent from my htc

Top Bottom