red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man those things are freakin nuts. sure hope they are not that african type, and yes i have been practicing my cluck clucks.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK...4 days in Creston...6 pages of garbage on here. What's happinin' for next weekend?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are camping someplace with all the kids this weekend. Not sure of a location yet. They all sold there quads and bought houses. :confused:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kokanee...available to everyone...Kootenay (made in same brewery)...only in BC...brought home several cases. Mmmmmmm

Dunno what I'm doing. Might just day ride. Jackie said she's done camping for who knows y.

I might just come by myself

Dunno.

sent from my htc

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dunno what I'm doing. Might just day ride. Jackie said she's done camping for who knows y.

I might just come by myself

Dunno.

sent from my htc

She needs a pink rzr

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i'm trailerless, looks like dallas, don and gang, have set up camp already on rig sreet large 50 ft parachute, myself , james may be going there, different riding area, going to go to the sundre quad rally, every rally they have had so far has been good event, looks like sunday.

thinking after the august long wil be going out on a regular basis, so need to stock up on tea, beer, and iv's

Top Bottom