RCMP officer wounded in GOLDEN

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the guys last name...woundering how mr trumph would deal with this lol...ha ha with all the hate on he has for problem people I was woundering what his thoughts would be if asked.

Been drinking the MSM koolaid have ya? Trump (not trumph) thinks criminals should be dealt with. This guy was a criminal. The Trudeau/Hillary gang would prescribe hugs and higher taxes. Not the thread for this.....

Necessity is the mother of invention. I don't know who the father is....probably Remorse.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been drinking the MSM koolaid have ya? Trump (not trumph) thinks criminals should be dealt with. This guy was a criminal. The Trudeau/Hillary gang would prescribe hugs and higher taxes. Not the thread for this.....

Necessity is the mother of invention. I don't know who the father is....probably Remorse.

So true. Spell check, bad spelling, yep wobble pops...thought I'd get a response to all the "trump" on goings on here. As most have posted on the out come, this is the best way to deal with a waste of skin.
cudos to the rcmp for promptly putting this to rest.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in one of the vids it mentions that a agency will be looking at the rcmp's actions in both golden and revy......Frankly when dealing with a individual who has lost respect for human life there is no perfect process
I disagree. Even the RCMP gets something right once in a while.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I disagree. Even the RCMP gets something right once in a while.
I did not agree with the clip I saw just saying this clip is putting the rcmp in a bad light which I do not agree with. I think the minute this man murdered someone in Saskatchewan and then wounded a Officer he would have to be a total idiot to not know he would be stopped with deadly force unless he gave himself up in a non threatening manor. Instead he tried to run a spike belt.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did not agree with the clip I saw just saying this clip is putting the rcmp in a bad light which I do not agree with. I think the minute this man murdered someone in Saskatchewan and then wounded a Officer he would have to be a total idiot to not know he would be stopped with deadly force unless he gave himself up in a non threatening manor. Instead he tried to run a spike belt.
I didn't see a clip. Communication breakdown.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't see a clip. Communication breakdown.
I quoted the news story on post 38 of this thread the video that questions their actions is located at the bottom of the article in the middle the possible investigation into how the situation was handled by the rcmp is near the end of the three minute clip

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If someone has the attitude of them doing wrong in this case fawk them too!!!!! It is an indication that they are a huge waste of skin as much as that guy was. If you are defending the shooter over the police then you need to give your head a shake!
Agreed, no sense in paying for this fawning looser to live out his years

Glad he or the RCMP offed him

sent while drinking tea's

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look at this the other way where the RCMP came under prepared in marthorpe, Alberta against the guy with the automatic rifle and payed with there lives.

Top Bottom