RCMP officer wounded in GOLDEN

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Update: they got him in costody. Too bad they didn't fill his azz with lead ...stupid.

Ps i reread it. Says they located him. No further details... Maybe he did it himself??? Dunno

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
outcome could have been far worse. hopefully no one else got hurt!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Update: they got him in costody. Too bad they didn't fill his azz with lead ...stupid.

Ps i reread it. Says they located him. No further details... Maybe he did it himself??? Dunno

They said they found the body of the man but won't say if he was dead or alive, the word body leaves me thinking he was dead! To bad he didn't do that to him self sooner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thunderblanket... really!
So mister trumph what do have to say about this individual...yes I'll go get your human canon.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Feel bad for all those people stranded on the hiway. I heard some sat for 11 hours with no food or water. Ran outta gas etc.
We sat there for 7 hours. ****ty part was we were staying in Donald just 3k up the road

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The story from a good source,

Suspect vehicle from a homicide in Saskatchewan was viewed by RCMP, pulled over in a traffic stop, suspect took wild shot at female cop hitting her in the hand, arm, suspect fled, RCMP set up spike belt closer to Revy, suspect ran spikebelt but the RCMP got off multiple shots into suspects vehicle. Vehicle fled to unknown location, only to be found later with allot of blood in vehicle. Suspect was found soon after in an isolated location, dead.

I got this information around 9am this morning, long before reports of him being in custody.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
after shooting a cop I suspect it wouldn't have ended any other way.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The lady RCMP I met last year as she pulled me over for speeding one early morning just past golden on the double lane, I remember it very well after seeing her picture in the article.. She got me going 140km/hr and while she's at the window, I had all the sledders passing honking horns, she was polite and great to talk with, not bad to look at either, talked a good time about all sorts of stuff, and at the end she looked at me and said..your still getting a ticket, came back and it was dropped to a cheap ticket.. Sad to here she was shot at..

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The lady RCMP I met last year as she pulled me over for speeding one early morning just past golden on the double lane, I remember it very well after seeing her picture in the article.. She got me going 140km/hr and while she's at the window, I had all the sledders passing honking horns, she was polite and great to talk with, not bad to look at either, talked a good time about all sorts of stuff, and at the end she looked at me and said..your still getting a ticket, came back and it was dropped to a cheap ticket.. Sad to here she was shot at..
another aspect of this incident that could have turned out worse was that the people in the hijacked vehicle were not wounded or worse

Top Bottom