RCMP officer wounded in GOLDEN

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tell the Golden cops guy had Alberta plates and a sled deck and they will find him. Lol. Hopefully the cop is alright.
Down tell them that....I'm sitting in the road block with both lol. Apparently minor injuries

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why wouldn't Revy cops intercept Mark?

I believe they stopped his vehicle with a spike belt but he fled on foot...Brandon has a very good follow up article..very dangerous person

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scary times in Revy. Obviously this guy has no respect for human life so the sooner they catch him the better.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scary times in Revy. Obviously this guy has no respect for human life so the sooner they catch him the better.
The list of charges is building and his desperation level will as well.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Female officer shot in the arm. The suspect may also be wanted in connection with a murder in Saskatchewan. fkn lowlife
Ahhhh ha, Saskatchewan plates then

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Female officer shot in the arm. The suspect may also be wanted in connection with a murder in Saskatchewan. fkn lowlife

I went to the same Juniour High Skool in Battleford Sk. He was same grade different class. What a fool.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me if he's jumped ship onto a train car that's been stopped at a siding. Tracks aren't far from #1

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a friend of mine who is a train engineer just posted on her FB page that cops have stopped her train in Revi to look for him.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's jumped ship onto a train car that's been stopped at a siding. Tracks aren't far from #1

174mcx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question.... If you where to take everyone that has had some kind of "delay" over this guy, say in the road block or not able to return home or freight not arriving on time. Add all those man hours together, will this dirt bag even spend the same amount of time in jail?

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question.... If you where to take everyone that has had some kind of "delay" over this guy, say in the road block or not able to return home or freight not arriving on time. Add all those man hours together, will this dirt bag even spend the same amount of time in jail?

Not in Canada.

Top Bottom