Radium Ridin

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious here....need some info on the area.....

Places to stay.....eat ect...

And possibly a guide.

Thanks

C

charty

Reaction score
forrester is closest to town, silent not tooo far away paradise, macdonald (dunes) silent is best then forrester. lots of hotels there we go often when you going ?? eat at back country jacks friday night all you can eat steak 21 bucks. lots of all roght restraunts there

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Live in Radium area...what kinda riding are you lookin for? When?
Feel free to PM me when you're coming out...we ride all the time and could have room for a couple more.

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks....anyone got any pictures of the areas...

Taminator, couple of us have Turbos all the rest ride 800s streched out...cant wait to see what a sledbettie is....lol...

really looking a chalet accomadations, if any one has info that would be awesome...couch flat screen and of course hot tub mandatory....

Cheers

C

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Taminator, couple of us have Turbos all the rest ride 800s streched out...cant wait to see what a sledbettie is....lol...

really looking a chalet accomadations, if any one has info that would be awesome...couch flat screen and of course hot tub mandatory....

Cheers

C

lots of private rentals around, google is your freind for this.

silentpass2010023.jpg
[/IMG]
silent pass

sleddingin08026.jpg
[/IMG]
it only snows a little in silent

420013.jpg
[/IMG]
paradise

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Cheers

C

Hey, cscherer...I manage some vacation condos...but none have hottubs, they are in Radium so there's the hot pools. Got flatscreen, pool table...double garages, but no hot tubs. Let me know though I can hook ya up with sledder deals for anyone needing accom. in Radium :D

ps...not sure if you're ready to know what a Sledbetties is lol....but you can watch the movie in a couple months and find out :D

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw the teaser on a sled bettie.............SCHWING!!!>>>>lol...

Could you pm me your contact info and we will chat about a date.

When is usually the "best" time to ride...we are currently looking to head out on the 15th of Dec...

Top Bottom