PWC & Gas Prices

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard on the radio this am that gas will probably hit $ 1.50 ltr. in the summer.
My 05 Sea doo GTX takes 60 ltrs.

ITS GOING TO COST $90.00 TO FILL THE TANK. tHATS BS, BS, BS, AND MORE BS.:realmad:

Superford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It could be worst.........120L tank on my boat that lasts 1 day on the water......45L of Premium in the Touareg to get to and from the lake.....add in a few cold ones and it looks like I should start saving my pennies!

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm definately hearing you guy's on the gas thing i'm doing my share in supporting the oil and gas company's, it cost's about $120 to fill boat plus gas in SUV to get it to lake plus gas in 3/4 ton truck to pull 5th wheel to sleep in....plus.....plus....plus the list goes on and on.

It sure is worth it though when all those tanned up, big breated ladies come up asking for a ride....SSSHHHHH don't tell the wife!!!:D:D

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What really ticks me off is that its a windfall for the gov't to give extra $$$ to special interest groups and programs. The taxes, Prov & Federal, should be pegged on a sliding scale so that when prices went up, taxes went down and vica versa, so thier revenue stayed the same. Always some Gov't a##hole with his hand in my pocket! Enough is enough.:realmad:

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use to be worried about someone stealing my radio, now I`m more worried about someone stealing my fuel,lol.

I think the only way to beat the gov`t is to be self employed.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sunday day of boating, $284 ti fill truck (had 1/4 tank already) and the boat
thurday out on lake agiain (boat still had fuel left) $200

thank heaven's it is going to rain this sunday!! might be able to save alittle bit!!

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I feel the pain also. However we are in pretty good standing in comparasion to our neighbors. They have been hit hard with lost jobs,lost housing and a dollar that isn't worth anything. 1 out of every 522 homes in the states are in receivership. Couple that with a massive unemplyoment rate. 5.5% and rising. A recession that will make the 1986 crumble seem easy. Canada with the exception on the gm closure(a spill over from the yanks) Still getting hit hard at least has a glimmer of hope. And with OPEC standing in for regulation of the over inflated shelter that oil has become will come to an end. I hope.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Read In The Paper This Morning The New $11.00 Jump In Oil / Bbl Is A New Record High... It Said The Pumps Will See Regular Fuel At $1.40/l This Summer...... Ouch

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Read In The Paper This Morning The New $11.00 Jump In Oil / Bbl Is A New Record High... It Said The Pumps Will See Regular Fuel At $1.40/l This Summer...... Ouch

Only good thing about that is I work in the patch so we should be busy for a while!(if I can afford to drive to work,that is):twocents:

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Having a company truck used to be nice but now it's more of a neccesity. Hope they don't take it away

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard on sirius radio by july 4th oil will be $150/bbl and $200 by january 09.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I'll bring fuel and you buy the beer. at that is still a good deal for you. lol

SnowBunny25

Reaction score
Our Sea-Doo runs 35 mins (full out) on a tank. We easily go through $150.00 a day. I would love two, but don't want to spend that much.

Top Bottom