Proclimb issues

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually before the rev chasis that made it a pain in the arse to get at this procedure with the oil pump was part of BRP's pdi process. Bein such a doo guy you should know that max..

Maxwell i know several dealers that checked the oil pump settings on even the doos as of last year anyways. To me i hope the dealer i deal with checks that stuff because to me it shows signs of a very good and thurough dealer. Someone i'd want to ddeal with..

the xp oil pump is adjusted externally...takes 24 seconds. bein such a doo hater you should know that glen.

is the oil pump easily accessable on the pro climb chassis?

how come polarmans went down with a premix tank?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never heard of that. Would a manufacture really have the time to dyno EVERY sled that goes out the door? i would think along with the sled a dyno sheet would come with it to.

been through a manufacturing plant for one of the manufacturers. every sled went on the dyno for a few minutes to ensure equality on all the motors. if one was out of specification back to the beggining. and by oiut of spec i mean no more than 1-2hp difference.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Musta been a cat factory eh?????

been through a manufacturing plant for one of the manufacturers. every sled went on the dyno for a few minutes to ensure equality on all the motors. if one was out of specification back to the beggining. and by oiut of spec i mean no more than 1-2hp difference.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the xp oil pump is adjusted externally...takes 24 seconds. bein such a doo hater you should know that glen.

is the oil pump easily accessable on the pro climb chassis?

how come polarmans went down with a premix tank?

You see maxwell this is where once again you are wrong. I am not a doo hater!! For your info i actually have a doo technician ticket, has expired since havnt been working at a doo dealer for a couple years now.. But yes i used to work at a doo dealership.. I am not a fan of the xp personally but it is because it doesn't fit my riding style, ive tried them and didnt care for how they handled, simple as that.

As for polarmans sled ive heard rumor that it was a primary clutch issue like a spring broken than brought everything to a stop.. Not 100% sure as i havnt seen the sled or heard what the dealer found wrong yet.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya with the xp you need to remove your ass from the seat to enjoy the moment

I am not a fan of the xp personally but it is because it doesn't fit my riding style, ive tried them and didnt care for how they handled, simple as that.

QUOTE]

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya with the xp you need to remove your ass from the seat to enjoy the moment

I am not a fan of the xp personally but it is because it doesn't fit my riding style, ive tried them and didnt care for how they handled, simple as that.

QUOTE]

I hardly ever sit down, always standing except when I stop and I hate the xp's handling. Tried many times to like it and never did, rode an 08, 10 and 11etec and hated them all, probaly put at least 2-3 hrs seat time on them each and just could not feel comfortable with the sled. Hopped on my dads 08 cat in spring of 2010 and instantly felt comfy on it (and I used to bash my dad about his cats all the time), 6 months later I bought my cat. Everyone has a different preference plain and simple

CatRyder88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow, i will feel pretty bad if my buddies proclimb piles up his first mountain sled that i reccommended over learning on a xp hopefully a fix is found quickly get everybody back out there..............................salesmen at northgate laughed at me said proclimb will destroy 2012 etec i hope he is reading this.
Hahaha do the salesmen at nothgate even know how to ride a sled.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hoooolaay what a $hit show this thread is lol. For the guys that bought one of these I wouldnt get to up in arms, cat will definately find and rectify the problem, and it is covered under warranty. A pain in the azz yes, but thats what happens sometimes wen ur a guinea pig and get a first year sled. And for everyone thats complaining about bein heckled quit bein such puzzies cause it aint gonna stop, just wait for the moment that u can give it back, cause in this sledding game its a constant cycle of problems from one manu to the next and so on

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no had to b home fur 5 boi had hockey,wusso got stuck n decided to get out instead of been late.vids to come soon

Top Bottom