Pricing for a 2004 Polaris 800 RMK

buffnatasha

Reaction score

Hello All! I'm new to this site and I recently bought a new sled. I am trying to sell my 2004 Polaris RMK 800 and I'm unsure what to ask for it!. I have had it since it was new and it has been a great sled but I really dont know much about what to ask for it. We recently put new shocks on, a reverse, 3" risers, it runs great and has 2000 km's on it. It has never been rolled, has a 151" track, the track is still in gret shape. I have gotten offers for $4000 but I feel like it is worth more then that!! I have definately put more then that into it!!
If anyone has any ideas please let me know as I dont want to give it away, but would like to get rid of it as I need the room in the garage!!!
Thanks

GRD

Reaction score
Hello All! I'm new to this site and I recently bought a new sled. I am trying to sell my 2004 Polaris RMK 800 and I'm unsure what to ask for it!. I have had it since it was new and it has been a great sled but I really dont know much about what to ask for it. We recently put new shocks on, a reverse, 3" risers, it runs great and has 2000 km's on it. It has never been rolled, has a 151" track, the track is still in gret shape. I have gotten offers for $4000 but I feel like it is worth more then that!! I have definately put more then that into it!!
If anyone has any ideas please let me know as I dont want to give it away, but would like to get rid of it as I need the room in the garage!!!
Thanks

Hard to say without seeing it! I sold me Vertical Escape in December with just over 2000 miles. I was listed at $5900 and got a little less then that. Are you sure that is km's? Polaris display’s in miles, not km's. $4000 may be a bit low. With the change in the economy you may not get as much as you think you should. Good luck. It is easier to start higher and drop.

Top Bottom