Possible ride this weekend?

linktel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love to but have to work in the AM. The microwave blew up so have to replace it. Should do some yard work as well. Next weekend?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No ride tomorrow. I am going to install a bunch of parts in the cat and clean the garage. Maybe Sunday.

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just thinking...Next weekend, renting a cabin at Cougar Creek Cabins (10 miles east of Hinton on south side of Yellowhead) seems to be miles of trails to explore and you can stage from your front door....

Any of you guys know the area? I did around 25miles but didn't want to go too far as it was just me and missus...
From what I seen nice trails,.... really nice you could almost drive a smart car on em. More a relaxing scenic ride....

Full on cabins, sat tv, full kitchen etc, just bring atv, food, fishnets and stilettos and you're good to go....
The gal run in the show is pretty easygoing....check out at noon but she said no biggie ride till your done it was around it was 3-4 by the time we cleared out.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to do another ride close to town as I have a dinner at 4 I must attend so Hinton is out for me. Saturday or sunday. Ron still wants to do Hinton this weekend so if anyone wants to go let him know. If no one goes this weekend I would like to do it next weekend with hopes the weather is just as nice.

Nightway60

Reaction score
I can't go this weekend but maybe next weekend. Where you going to go for the whole weekend or just a day ride at the cabin place?

altaguy2000

Reaction score
Was making plans for ride this weekend in opal but could go somewhere else if you know of something close be on saturday need to get a few k on new ride

Last edited:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll let you know. Not riding opal anymore due to all the new fences that have gone up. Maybe stanger or even red water. Buddy of mine just picked up a new rzr1000 today so we might do a easy break in run.

altaguy2000

Reaction score
I'll let you know. Not riding opal anymore due to all the new fences that have gone up. Maybe stanger or even red water. Buddy of mine just picked up a new rzr1000 today so we might do a easy break in run.

Works for me message me what you come up with my buddy is going to be coming out with my quad

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well there is 2 locations there is long lake and then there is long island lake wich one?

Top Bottom