Popo has something up their sleeves...........Glamis New Years !!

scramblerX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last ride I was on we had 2 commander 1000s in our group. One overheated all day long. The other broke a cv joint on the front, with 700 kms on the clock. They ALL break at some point!

TheMuffinMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really? I find the steering on the S to be about perfect as is, I wouldn't want the extra weight of EPS on it. You're right about the 850 though it could use a little more midrange punch.

TheMuffinMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You wouldn't want the extra 10 +/- lbs. on a 900+ lb. machine to have power steering ? Ummm, ok. LMFAO !!!

Done fishing. Let's go sledding !!

Not if I don't need it no. You start adding accessories and that weight adds up quick. Winch, bumpers, doors, roof, windshields, spares, cargo box, stereo, extra gas, highlift jack...pretty soon you've added 200+ pounds. And if my 5'0 tall, 100lb wife can steer it just fine, then I'm pretty sure I don't need it. If you're having difficulty steering yours maybe I'll ask her to give you a few pointers.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure hope the machine they show up with at Glamis is better than what they just put out. 4 seater with storage boxes instead of back seats and a whopping 6 more HP. Lots of bolt on goodies but won't even outperform what they already have other than better shocks. Not impressed.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't need to be faster. Even if it was a 250 trail boss.

Ray didn't even flinch to move.

She could have walked up with a nite stick and beat him.

from my HTC

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just think: Val could run Ray over THAT MUCH FASTER! Hahaha

That could happen for sure.......

Might get more than ran over when I bring home the enclosed trailer I bought....

Better than getting her a vacuum cleaner or a gun....

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't need to be faster. Even if it was a 250 trail boss.

Ray didn't even flinch to move.

She could have walked up with a nite stick and beat him.

from my HTC

Well the reason I didn't move was due to consumption...

Had bad ice I think.......

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not if I don't need it no. You start adding accessories and that weight adds up quick. Winch, bumpers, doors, roof, windshields, spares, cargo box, stereo, extra gas, highlift jack...pretty soon you've added 200+ pounds. And if my 5'0 tall, 100lb wife can steer it just fine, then I'm pretty sure I don't need it. If you're having difficulty steering yours maybe I'll ask her to give you a few pointers.
kinda soundin like the old rhino spiel.... once you have ridden with it I gaurantee u wont b hateing

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hay guys, have you seen the new popo xp900 H.O. Jagged X Edition Razer? its on popo's web site... in blue too! with beadlock wheels..

Top Bottom