Popo has something up their sleeves...........Glamis New Years !!

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the clutch kit must really wake them up, the one I rode with sure wasn't that quick off the line

Looks like a lot of spinning on the XP too, didn't hook up too good. I question why didn't use a stock wildcat in this video. Probably because most are really interested in is the XP vs Mav so it doesn't matter too much...

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You won't...it will be too far ahead. ;)

For all the talk about how slow the AC is I am surprised....it appears right in there with the other two.

When does your arrive????

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As much as I dislike Arctic Cat products, that wildcat is an awesome looking machine and seems to perform well. Would really like to see them on trails and mud instead of the the rocks and desert.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As much as I dislike Arctic Cat products, that wildcat is an awesome looking machine and seems to perform well. Would really like to see them on trails and mud instead of the the rocks and desert.

I agree. All the riding we do and not to see a wildcat. Would like to see one out in the places we ride.

Saw 6 rzr's on Sunday on the creek. Lots of sports quads too.

Sent from my iPhone 5

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For sure that Maverick is a nice looking machine and performs well. If I was going to move to the sand and dunes I would sell my XP and buy a Maverick. However for where we ride, in the mud and trails and you don't get to open it up to high speeds that often, I'll keep my XP hands down. With the 30 Zilla's and 3" lift I couldn't be happier with the performance (where we ride). Seen the WC perform at the Edson rally. It didn't do so good.

Top Bottom