Popo has something up their sleeves...........Glamis New Years !!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As a fellow member of team popo i respect your loyalty. But i would like a link.

Sent while not working too hard

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is a Maverick a type of Lemon???????

5224473-a-lemon-with-wheels-representing-a-defective-vehicle-shallow-depth-of-field-focus-on-fro.jpg

scoobienorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I must be getting old. Of all the looking I've done into sxs's I want a 570 rzr s. I really don't like the 800 and the xp has too much suspension links in the way for my liking. I also want it to fit in my truck so I can tow my trailer. More power is always a good thing.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I must be getting old. Of all the looking I've done into sxs's I want a 570 rzr s. I really don't like the 800 and the xp has too much suspension links in the way for my liking. I also want it to fit in my truck so I can tow my trailer. More power is always a good thing.
Yup me too. Or the commander 800 is a lot more reasonable than the 1000.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope it's true. I love the Polaris SxS lineup. They are incredible machines and it's fun to watch can-am play catch up.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now, now, boys! ...... lol.............

that will be cool to see what they bring out.. i have always said that popo had the upper hand on the sxs market even thou the commander ruled in the gncc leaque this year but the rzr has been very prominant in the worx leaque and dessert events....... Now that can-am brought out the mavrick things mite have been a little different.. to new to tell yet... but now if polaris releases something to answer to the mavrick, can-am has to play catch up again...

i mean look at the years that the quad side of can-am has ruled the roost (maybe not in everyones opinion ) but certainly set the compeition upside down in gncc and mud racing.. since 2007...
now finally can-am has to be playing catch up for once and its in the sxs market..

i mean i think its good that can-am has to pull up there pants.. they entered the sxs market late and i did'nt expect them to shine right away anyways cause popo was there for a while now... nice to see that at least one other manufacturer is listening to there pro racing teams to keep the industry at its peak level in
performance sxs's and there atv's now with introduction of the new 850 scrambler...

everyone else is not even close when it comes to performance in handling, power, suspension, frame geometry etc, etc....

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of going down to Glamis for the week ,would be FUN......My GUY says it`s a whole new ballgame come January....We will see.....
I do agree it is only Popo and Canam moving ahead,Cat is in trouble and the rest don`t really try..........

The new John Deere 850 I was probally the nicest most complete SXS released this year...........
What the hell happened to Kawi,Yammy,Honda,Suzuki.......It is pretty bad when the big green tractor store kicks your AZZ around the block !!!!!!
Take care Mark ,hope your allhealed up !!!

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Neville, what are you thinkin... driving down with your quad or just a nice little holiday thing... if your drivin and hoteling it.. i d be interested in comin for the fun of it!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure yet,i have a few commitments to work around...........Will know more soon.Not taking the quad,for sure.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rzrgade, are you gett'in one? Whats your next project?
Don`t know exactly what "they " are yet....lol Not sure what i will build next.....at the moment.
But ,i do want to see what it is they are bringing to the table.....How about you ? A new scrambler...????

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Neville, what are you thinkin... driving down with your quad or just a nice little holiday thing... if your drivin and hoteling it.. i d be interested in comin for the fun of it!
We usally go down to Glamis in march,but i would like to take in the RZR ride/show......

scramblerX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might pick up the scrambler 850, it looks like it will run with the 'gades no problem. The louder the Can-Am guys are, the more nervous they are! Waiting to see your next creation!
Don`t know exactly what "they " are yet....lol Not sure what i will build next.....at the moment.
But ,i do want to see what it is they are bringing to the table.....How about you ? A new scrambler...????

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the New scrambler will work well,the gades might be a little faster. In the mud though i will stick with the popo`s,like the clutching and ground clearence/articulation. My 850 has been great,even my good friend Tex 78 drools over it...........

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do I need to sell my 2013 900 xp???

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do I need to sell my 2013 900 xp???
You mean ......"the killer"..........HaHa
If Val had a 1200 you would be drinking thru a straw now..............Wait a minute,you are allready.........

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Baahhh.

You got that right. My leg is not healing at all. Still in physio for the knee damage.

The 900 sure is a killer.

Top Bottom