Popo has something up their sleeves...........Glamis New Years !!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks disappointing actually.
I like the bead lock idea.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
25k plus tax/fees /winch in Canada,for a 2seat four seater.............holy chit !!!! I hear they have another release yet,but this one baffles me......Not for dunes,to big/long for trails and not 4 seats for the familly..............???? Weird,only building a thousand too.
Would like to see a 900 HO 60 inch a arm S,might not happen....though. I am hearing good things about the Maverick though, a little faster than the xp 900 and really good suspension.............Tick tock,tick tock.!!!!!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
25k plus tax/fees /winch in Canada,for a 2seat four seater.............holy chit !!!! I hear they have another release yet,but this one baffles me......Not for dunes,to big/long for trails and not 4 seats for the familly..............???? Weird,only building a thousand too.
Would like to see a 900 HO 60 inch a arm S,might not happen....though. I am hearing good things about the Maverick though, a little faster than the xp 900 and really good suspension.............Tick tock,tick tock.!!!!!

have you decided what your next build is going to be or waiting for this release?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Waiting ,but to be honest i have lots of other chit on the go right now................No rush...lol

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hay guys, have you seen the new popo xp900 H.O. Jagged X Edition Razer? its on popo's web site... in blue too! with beadlock wheels..
don't think it's going to be the maverck killer the poo faithful have been crowing about....SLP exhaust and a bunch of added weight.

rzr.jpg

scoobienorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its ok in march the wildcat x gets released, maybe they will do better at upgrading for us than polaris did with the jagged x

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its a nice machine but I'd own a few other sxs's before I'd buy it. It certainly isn't gonna be taking away any sales from the maverick.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Looks like the Maverick is doing pretty good... I could see Polaris dropping their prices this year to try and keep the customers.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bad ass. I'm gonna wait until 2014 and sell the cow or trade it for a maverick. hopefully they will have power steering and a QE by then.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to see one in the mud and trails....
You won't...it will be too far ahead. ;)

For all the talk about how slow the AC is I am surprised....it appears right in there with the other two.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You won't...it will be too far ahead. ;)

For all the talk about how slow the AC is I am surprised....it appears right in there with the other two.
I think the clutch kit must really wake them up, the one I rode with sure wasn't that quick off the line

Top Bottom