POO VS DOO rassmussen's take....

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CUSO, you truly are blind loyal, as are many other Doo faithful.. First, the XP chassis has only been in a mountain chassis for 5 years, not 6 ( math not your strong suit ?). Second, you are welcome to correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've read, the '11 Pro was the best selling mountain sled that year and the '12 Pro was the best selling sled, period, across all brands and models. We've had these conversations too many times and I've come to realize that you will never admit the truth and my IQ will continue to drop a little each time I read one of your posts.

Done fishing. Let's go sledding !!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with rassmussens statement. I dont think t-motion is nessasary for a good rider. I can make a XP go anywhere...Then again I can make a Pro go anywhere too...

Some times its just the rider,,,spend more time riding and less time worrying about what you are riding and you will be able to side hill all day no problem:rolleyes:

Last edited:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013. Count em up. same BASE chassis, as I said. Time for you to brush up on your math. The XM is an XP chassis that's refined. If you took put in the 2012 skid, spindles, skis, track, it would ride just like a 2012. What part don't you understand Ruprecht?

Looks like you are still "fishin''

CUSO, you truly are blind loyal, as are many other Doo faithful.. First, the XP chassis has only been in a mountain chassis for 5 years, not 6 ( math not your strong suit ?). Second, you are welcome to correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've read, the '11 Pro was the best selling mountain sled that year and the '12 Pro was the best selling sled, period, across all brands and models. We've had these conversations too many times and I've come to realize that you will never admit the truth and my IQ will continue to drop a little each time I read one of your posts.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
,,,spend more time riding and less time worrying about what you are riding and you will be able to side hill all day no problem:rolleyes:

I agree. I've just always felt that it took much more effort on an XP vs an IQ, or Pro. I like to work smarter, not harder.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013. Count em up. same BASE chassis, as I said. Time for you to brush up on your math. The XM is an XP chassis that's refined. If you took put in the 2012 skid, spindles, skis, track, it would ride just like a 2012. What part don't you understand Ruprecht?

Looks like you are still "fishin''

Hmmm, so you're admitting the XM is just an XP with bandaids ? If not, brush up on your math. LMFAO !!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your all wrong. Lol. The XP in mountain trim was debuted in Feb of 2007 in ltd quantities. Actually I've been riding the XP since 2005.:p The XM is an XP with improved ergo's, new plastic and a new technology rear suspension/track system. Is it as light as a Pro? No. But it has a motor that keeps the POO engineers up at night. If they could build something to compete with it then why haven't they yet? Cause its never been there strong suit. The hp wars have always been between Doo and Cat. Now tell me I'm wrong HV?;)

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree. I've just always felt that it took much more effort on an XP vs an IQ, or Pro. I like to work smarter, not harder.

Yeah i hear ya,, Im in really good shape so riding the XP is no effort for me at all....

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think of it as refinements, not band aids. instead of re-inventing the wheel....(like poo did with the last 3 chassis.:cool:)

Kinda like the belt drive that was thought up as a moment of despair?... What's it gonna cost to re-gear? "oh about the same price as a whole C3 belt drive" I can guarantee, you will see a tension pulley and longer belt on those next year. That was the first thing I thought when I saw that system.

It must be hard playing catch up for all those years... then falling back to following again..I guess there is next year for you guys.:p

Hmmm, so you're admitting the XM is just an XP with bandaids ? If not, brush up on your math. LMFAO !!!

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snopro, as I've already stated, I would love to have the 800 ETEC in my Pro, but I hate the XP chassis. Again, I am looking forward to riding an XM. How many times do I have to state/post this ?

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CUSO, I'll think of it as bandaids until I ride one and (slim chance), I'm proven wrong. Poo jumped way ahead (IMHO) chassis-wise with the IQ and again with the Pro. I just wish they would learn how to build engines. Like I've already said many, many times, I want an ETEC in my Pro.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CUSO, I'll think of it as bandaids until I ride one and (slim chance), I'm proven wrong. Poo jumped way ahead (IMHO) chassis-wise with the IQ and again with the Pro. I just wish they would learn how to build engines. Like I've already said many, many times, I want an ETEC in my Pro.

Surely you know someone up there that would like to try a Pro that has an XM coming?

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've only heard a rumor that one of my riding buddies that has a Pro that he's putting a P.A. 910 in, is also buying an XM. I truly hope so. Then I'll definitely get some ride time on one. I don't know anyone personally that snowchecked an XM.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've only heard a rumor that one of my riding buddies that has a Pro that he's putting a P.A. 910 in, is also buying an XM. I truly hope so. Then I'll definitely get some ride time on one. I don't know anyone personally that snowchecked an XM.

Glad your back bud. I'll pm ya on the way through to vale this year. Maybe we can tell tall tales, do some ridin and throw back a cocktail. Maybe able to hook you up with a xm ride. Not mine though. Still on a buffalo apparently. Haha

Top Bottom