POO VS DOO rassmussen's take....

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so while at the puyallup snow sho in washington last week i got to meet brett and we got on the topic of how the new doo stacked up against the poo. the first thing he said to me was the pro is for pro riders and the doo is for guys who need that extra help. i kinda thought it was strange that thats what he said. but talking to him futher i could understand why he would and the doo in his riding clinics. of course you would want a sled that made your customers in your riding clinics look better than they really are. it just made me realize that if a guy already knows how to side hill and tackle technical terrain there really is no need of the t-motion. havent had a chance to ride one yet so this is just what i took from the convo and me being a cat guy for years and a doo guy before that, i just think that the pro might be the better buy. just my two cents i guess....

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so while at the puyallup snow sho in washington last week i got to meet brett and we got on the topic of how the new doo stacked up against the poo. the first thing he said to me was the pro is for pro riders and the doo is for guys who need that extra help. i kinda thought it was strange that thats what he said. but talking to him futher i could understand why he would and the doo in his riding clinics. of course you would want a sled that made your customers in your riding clinics look better than they really are. it just made me realize that if a guy already knows how to side hill and tackle technical terrain there really is no need of the t-motion. havent had a chance to ride one yet so this is just what i took from the convo and me being a cat guy for years and a doo guy before that, i just think that the pro might be the better buy. just my two cents i guess....

Nice start to a Tuesday morning......... did Brett mention that the Doo is now "flickable"...........lol:smiliestirthepot:

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Haha, that just made my day!!! LMAO!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score

...That statement is ridicuious. I don't care who said it !

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does that mean he switched to Doo to get 'that extra help' to keep up with Burandt? Haha, J/K! I have to agree it's a bit of a ridiculous statement, but I can't argue that T-Motion makes that Doo easy to pull over. Buddy put it in his 11 XP, and I was blown away by how easy it was to put on it's side, compared to what is was last year.

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im not saying the doo is a sh!t sled or anything but if i had the choice between a lighter sled, a sled with more hp, or a sled thats does something i already know how to do i would probably go with the lighter machine thats all

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well skidoo has more power. well polaris is lighter. well skidoo is more reliable. well polaris handle better. thanks boondockingdawg now the voices in my head are fighting again!!! lol

Barker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't say anything till I ride them both!! Maybe I'll jump on a cat and like it better??? Who knows untill you try them all!! I like fords some hate them! It's just a prefferance!

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just to clarify
lighter sled= polaris
sled that does something i can already do= skidoo
most hp=CAT.... well that debatable i guess with the E-tec but thats for another thread
but out of all 3 i still think cat has the best power plant and will take aftermarket mods the best ie- turbo, big bore etc.

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well considering 99.9% of us aren't pro riders (as in we don't get paid to ride snowmobiles) then doo must be the right choice for us.

thanks Brett, glad I made the right decision!

That's what I was going to say. All 30,000 users on this site are Newbs so should be a good year for sales loool

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well considering 99.9% of us aren't pro riders (as in we don't get paid to ride snowmobiles) then doo must be the right choice for us.

thanks Brett, glad I made the right decision!
yeah forsure i hear what your saying. but if you already have mastered sidehilling what would you be gaining from this new skid??

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
k so when brett said the pro was for pro riders, you can take that how you want. i interperated that as if you already know how to ride you wont benifit from the t-motion as much as some one who doesn't know how to ride as good.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah forsure i hear what your saying. but if you already have mastered sidehilling what would you be gaining from this new skid??

nothing from the skid but.

heated goggle storage, 8" further ahead foot placement on stronger running boards, with %80 more open area for snow evacuation. better gauge placement. and less clutter on the bars with a stiff mountain strap. Oh and customized Doolaide drink holder

Top Bottom