Please Vote.

T

TracksCanada

Taken from SW fourm:
found this poll being done on the Revelstoke Times Review website, asking whether more snowmobile closures should be put in place to recover Mountain Caribou. I found it on an environmental website (Wildsight) so you know they're all over it. Everybody go there now and vote "NO"! So far the tree huggers are in the lead.

Revelstoke Times Review - Revelstoke Times Review

Reaction score
So far the "NO" group is ahead, but lets not let the 'dark side' get ahead on this. It is a local issue and poll but there is strength in numbers and if they out vote us, it will go higher up the ladder, I am sure. Whether it will or not if we out vote them is anyones guess but keep sending those votes in and support us.

It doesn't matter if the poll is only for last week, if the paper gets enough emails I am sure that is going to push this even further.

Read the comments as well, they are remarkable in how uneducated and uninformed the 'YES' side is. It is obvious that they are being fed this garbage by Wildsight.

So if you don't have the address or the survy, go onto the web and type in 'Revelstoke Timesreview" that will put you in. Even if the poll/survey is gone now, send them an email stating your opinion. We WANT lots of input to the paper on this.

Regulation Ron

Top Bottom