Please Santa?

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think he was talking quads...since Byron and his buds got off on a belt-blowin tangent. (I have the picture from the Sud Buds with Tex changing a belt about 15 min after he got there...LOL)

PS: I sold my 800 over the weekend...MUHAHAHAHAHAHA.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are probaly on your way home with a Rene 1000 as i type this................................

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think he was talking quads...since Byron and his buds got off on a belt-blowin tangent. (I have the picture from the Sud Buds with Tex changing a belt about 15 min after he got there...LOL)

PS: I sold my 800 over the weekend...MUHAHAHAHAHAHA.

This is S&M dave everything is related to the original topic

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let`s play twenty second word , eighteenth letter third sentence word games...........................................................................^^^^

Last edited:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Can-Am's dont eat belts like POPO's and Kawi's. Put any STOCK machine against a Can-Am ill bet anything everytime on the Can-Am winning!

bahahaha!!!!! A buddy I ride with runs an 800 outty and he blows belts bout every other time he goes out! who knows though Im sure something is wrong with it and yours is different and better and probably NEVER does. blah blah blah. Its all in the right thumb if you ask me!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 850 XP will turn 32`s stock in thick mud all day long............name one other quad that can do that with no clutch mods....Popo has their issues ,belts are not one of them though................lol

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is picture evidence of that being a lie! first time out for the red deer suds and buds crew and we decided to race and of course blew a belt.....after lipping those polaris guys the whole time
I have a few pictures of tex broken down.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 850 XP will turn 32`s stock in thick mud all day long............name one other quad that can do that with no clutch mods....Popo has their issues ,belts are not one of them though................lol

*sniff*sniff* oh yeah though i smelled burnts CV joints :d

Top Bottom