Please Santa?

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats RUDE!!! i forsure want one of them under my tree this year lol, convincing momma is anouther story bwahahaha:D

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that is sick. i could see for about 100ft the razor keepin up but for over a block, that is awesome i want one. heck make it 2. and the lambo as well.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you think the lambo was actually giving it all it had? Oh yeah and the end of the run it sounded like the RZR was bout to eat its own nuts!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh i've alway been a big polaris UTV fan. I think they may have their hands full with the wildcat though
I dought it with 77 hp and a wet clutch........ My 850 puts out more than that..........Polaris has the next generation RZR in waiting, if you think the 900 is fast ,just wait !!!!

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dought it with 77 hp and a wet clutch........ My 850 puts out more than that..........Polaris has the next generation RZR in waiting, if you think the 900 is fast ,just wait !!!!

I thought they were calling for close to 95? I'm really not one way or the other on this just interested in what is gonna take it

stopped in at powersports and listened to sales man bullch!t about how great Arctic Cat is and how no one can compare to their sled or quads, and how the rhino is the best all-around UTV on the market. When i told him i was thinking about buying a can-am he told me he felt sorry for me

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought they were calling for close to 95? I'm really not one way or the other on this just interested in what is gonna take it

stopped in at powersports and listened to sales man bullch!t about how great Arctic Cat is and how no one can compare to their sled or quads, and how the rhino is the best all-around UTV on the market. When i told him i was thinking about buying a can-am he told me he felt sorry for me

Kawasaki...........I feel sorry for you right now. :D

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Naw Tex NEVER breaks down! lol :rolleyes:

There is picture evidence of that being a lie! first time out for the red deer suds and buds crew and we decided to race and of course blew a belt.....after lipping those polaris guys the whole time

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is picture evidence of that being a lie! first time out for the red deer suds and buds crew and we decided to race and of course blew a belt.....after lipping those polaris guys the whole time

karma is a bitch!

Didnt he have tools and a spare? I only had to blow one belt now I carry a spare with the tools to change one in my bag at all times!

Snorked N' Torked 1000

Reaction score
Well Can-Am's dont eat belts like POPO's and Kawi's. Put any STOCK machine against a Can-Am ill bet anything everytime on the Can-Am winning!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry but a Commander is eating WAY more belts than a rzr !!! The rzr is also faster,has better suspension,better ground clearence,better handling,more power and a better 4x4 system.............sorry to burst your bubble but these are the facts...............lol

Top Bottom