please help wifes b-day is coming soon and plans have gone sideways

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi everyone, my wifes birthday is coming up next weekend and i was going to take her to revelstoke to meet up with some other sledding buddies but they might be going to valemont? so i am wondering if i book us a room at joe's in sicamous is there anyone willing to have us tag along? other female riders would be a bonus for the wife to mingle with. we have never ridden out that way so not sure where to go.

or any other sujestions where to take her? thursday night and friday night and i would like there to be a hot tub for her to relax in :)

thanks in advance

Goondocker97

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi everyone, my wifes birthday is coming up next weekend and i was going to take her to revelstoke to meet up with some other sledding buddies but they might be going to valemont? so i am wondering if i book us a room at joe's in sicamous is there anyone willing to have us tag along? other female riders would be a bonus for the wife to mingle with. we have never ridden out that way so not sure where to go.

or any other sujestions where to take her? thursday night and friday night and i would like there to be a hot tub for her to relax in :)

thanks in advance
I love mcbride there is always great snow and great people there!

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love mcbride there is always great snow and great people there!

I think he is asking about sicamous not mcbride, well there is pink that is out that way lots, and another, maybe they will chime in or go over to the female furom and post, then you will get the bonus you are looking for......Good luck

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats who we were going to ride with (pink) but some of her group wants to go to vale.... hopefully her and doug can convince the straying ones to come here :)

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes, i thougt the group we were riding wit was going to revy, but they want sicamouse or valemont.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should look into going to Mountain Mania in McBride.. There are a ton of folks from this site going there for this weekend (Jan 18-20). Lots of ladies including many from The Bettie's Powersports Network, so lots of mingling to be had with a lot of great people.. Just a thought. Good luck and have fun :)

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks ladydirt, but i have my plans made now. the original group were were going to ride with is not coming to sicamous instead of valemont so were all booked in for this thursday :) weather is looking good for us aswell.

thanks everyone for the help and ideas. have a safe weekend and ride.

PMSRacing

Reaction score
Hey LadyDirt! A group of us are heading to Valemount and not where we are riding yet. Would love to come out and meet some of the Bettie's ladies. Do you know where people are riding? We don't mind driving up to Renshaw or something like that.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey LadyDirt! A group of us are heading to Valemount and not where we are riding yet. Would love to come out and meet some of the Bettie's ladies. Do you know where people are riding? We don't mind driving up to Renshaw or something like that.

Clarissa.. here's a link to the MM6 thread.. https://www.snowandmud.com/snowmobile-chat-14/mountain-mania-6-jan-18-19-a-69394.html

That should have all the info for ya. All I know is that it is in McBride...there will be lots of Bettie's, but if you don't make this ride, we have other rides coming up!

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The ride that several of us Betties will be at is the MM6 ride in McBride on this coming Saturday at Renshaw. Would love to see you out there :) I'm planning on wearing my Betties Jersey, and I'm sure others will be too! Lots of us will be in the area over the weekend to ride, McBride & Valemount area (I'll be in Vale myself). Just keep your eyes open for bettie decals and jerseys, and dont be shy! I've got a white duramax with betties on the sled deck & truck. Hope to see you on the hill! Ride safe and have fun

Also like LD said we got lots of rides we're attending and/or hosting so check it out. www.thebettes.ca has a calendar full of em! There's newbie/ladies ride days coming up, the sicamous ladies ride, nelson area hillclimb and more :)

Top Bottom