Please buy or snow checked sleds!!!!

g123

Reaction score
A buddy and me snowchecked 2 Arctic cats in march from ASE in Sherwood Park. Long story short neither of us can go through with the purchase. The sleds need to go buy the end of Sept for us to get our deposits back. There's 1 HCR and 1 M8 Sno Pro, both 153". The HCR is $12600 tax in and the Sno Pro is $1000 cheaper (if I remember correctly) Both come with the $1500 avy kit as well. Please go see Chris @ ASE and help a couple brothers out!!

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy and me snowchecked 2 Arctic cats in march from ASE in Sherwood Park. Long story short neither of us can go through with the purchase. The sleds need to go buy the end of Sept for us to get our deposits back. There's 1 HCR and 1 M8 Sno Pro, both 153". The HCR is $12600 tax in and the Sno Pro is $1000 cheaper (if I remember correctly) Both come with the $1500 avy kit as well. Please go see Chris @ ASE and help a couple brothers out!!

Let me look into it !!! I may be interested in one of them.. I am looking into buying one of those sleds......

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score

Thats a tough situation ............ being a doo guy I can't help you but hopefully someone can. :(

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks. Hopefully someone looking at picking up a new sled will help you guys out.

g123

Reaction score
Just about forgot.. if anybody does chat with Chris please don't forget to mention this is regarding Greg and Jeremy sleds. Thanks in advance.:beer:

Top Bottom