Pic's of the Sled with the Turbo and tunnel done

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a picture of the M1000 with all the work done. It is dialed and working awesome. First one I have ever seen with a green tunnel. A few people have asked me for pictures of it so I thought I would post them on here.

Attachments

• DSC00204.jpg
    DSC00204.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 564
  • DSC00206.jpg
    DSC00206.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 559

sledhead800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet looking sled there man nice job on picking that green tunnel,how does that rear skid work is alot better then the stock one...

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cant wait to see the dream machine you build outta that HCR.
Awesome work man super clean
lovin it.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cant wait to see the dream machine you build outta that HCR.
Awesome work man super clean
lovin it.

Thanks Murray, looking forward to building this but there will be no turbo. So I have a summer project now. Might even do some powdercoating on the wifes 2010 M8 SnoPro for her.

jeffg463

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a picture of the M1000 with all the work done. It is dialed and working awesome. First one I have ever seen with a green tunnel. A few people have asked me for pictures of it so I thought I would post them on here.

Gorgeous machine and clean install! I looove Arctic Cat green!!

ssjrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was the turbo hard to get setup? What HP are you running? What brand are you running? How is the reliability so far? Sorry for the questions but i am thinking of turboing my 1000. Some say that a 1000 does not work great with a turbo?

Thanks

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was the turbo hard to get setup? What HP are you running? What brand are you running? How is the reliability so far? Sorry for the questions but i am thinking of turboing my 1000. Some say that a 1000 does not work great with a turbo?

Thanks

They work well on the 1000's. I have installed several. Boondocker has a pump gas or race gas kit available. I know guys that have a couple seasons on there's with no issues. I have one in the shop right now with a different brand of kit on it and cant seem to keep a y-pipe on it, have the newest turbo y-pipe on it for this coming season. Hopin with the new y-pipe can get more than two days riding out of a y-pipe(it is set at about 15lbs boost). I find that the B/D kits work well and fairly easy to tune and set-up.

Top Bottom