pics of the new ride

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i finally got the winch on so here are some pics of my new 08 800 efi. I will be doing a couple little things here and there on it. a lift and 29.5's. i haven't got to drive this thing except for a test drive at the dealer. they have the dealership right on there farm so they have a test track in the field next to there house. man i love this thing. so much power. when i got to drive my dads 700 and then went back to the 500 it wasn't just as fun. so thats why i got the 800. it was the right time. there were huge discounts on the 800's. i got 5000 for my 500 on the trade which is pretty much top dollar even for selling it private around here. the 800 was 8695. i paid a difference of 3800. plus i wanted to 800 to turn some 29.5's. well here are the pics.

i got to say there are some nice featured on it from 06 to 08. the front box looks like it is pretty water tight if you don't get water up to the lid seal. the boots look a lot stronger. the 800 also seams like it has half the amount of electrical connections then the 500 does. the clock on the speedo is a nice extra. already took the warning decals off.

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey dont know if you remeber me i was ridin with you and alex and landon the one day...we will all have to get together again and ride...this time hopefully i wont flood mine out...im also lookin at a new ride haha

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey dont know if you remeber me i was ridin with you and alex and landon the one day...we will all have to get together again and ride...this time hopefully i wont flood mine out...im also lookin at a new ride haha

o ya i remember. ya we will have to go some time again.

BigRed800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice ride with the bigger tires you will need spacer you may want to raise the rad up mine would get plugged very easy and overheat

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Do you know what the dry weight is on that puppy?Looks nice .The first scratch is the worst..It will treat ya good

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i believe it is in the 700 range. not 100% sure. ya bigred800 i kept my wheel spacers of the 500 for when i get the new tires. i still have my mudbugs but i am going to sell them. i am going to leave the rad the way it is for now. i will see how it does this year. if i see a need i will put it up next winter.

hey bigred800 you don't happen to have a right side black hand guard kicking around.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Nice ride with the bigger tires you will need spacer you may want to raise the rad up mine would get plugged very easy and overheat

Yup The rads are real horible on them ......on the new 850 they finally figured out the rad goes on the top and the winch goes on the bottom and you might be able to stuff some 29's with spacers :beer:

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went and looked at 1 of those new 850s today same color and all....11000 allin with winch and hand and thumb warmers what did you pay if don't mind me asking wondering how good of a deal i'm getting or if worth drivin down to lloyd for it??

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the 800 was 8695. but i paid less because of the traid in. i got mine at cross counrty sales in sedgewick. they were the lowest price around.

Top Bottom