Pics ......Blue Lake ,May 10 ...

Timber_Tramp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I look like Ricky? Whaaaaat!!!! Goddamit! ---- no way...more like J-Rock ;)

We had a crazy wind storm last night here then it rained like a mad man. ---- Snow up high :d

I want to ride! ----- Nick is trying to free up tuesday for a ride.

Last edited:

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that was me!! this is my first season riding/owning a sled, im a NOOB, and still learnin

clearly your not a nob.....yes this is your first year riding and very hard to tell but you did get stuck.......just left of the roll job. I Stopped to help matiac get out.......yes I rolled down the hill and did some over extending hand springs........so what.......it was fun....mattiac did get out with TT help well I cleaned the snow out of the clutches and fixed mt throtle cable lol........the point of the picture is......to show we had fun rolling/sledding/suntanning/just get out with new friends.......it dont matter if you roll once ir 23 times......it is fun if the sled is not a right off......and yes, it could be called a bunny hill but at least we were riding and having fun!

Last edited:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I look like Ricky? Whaaaaat!!!! Goddamit! ---- no way...more like J-Rock ;)

We had a crazy wind storm last night here then it rained like a mad man. ---- Snow up high :d

I want to ride! ----- Nick is trying to free up tuesday for a ride.

hey guys I am in Armstrong and if you dont mind I would like to try and join you guys if you go out next week. As it looks like I should have time. Let me know. It would be nice to put faces to all these profiles :d Tks

Top Bottom