May long

Bezzola

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who got out for the may long. I was in the windfall area the weather wasn’t the best from time to time but we managed to put on a few good muddy rides.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We ended up in Tumbler for the long weekend. Saturday, we had all 4 Northern BC seasons in 2 hours. Was a good ride on both days. Little mud from the road, that was it.

Bezzola

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On the long weekend was talking to a few and they said i should try to camp and ride out towards blue ridge. Never been that way can anyone tell me whats it like

catman1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On the long weekend was talking to a few and they said i should try to camp and ride out towards blue ridge. Never been that way can anyone tell me whats it like

Very fun quading area, lots of hills, trails, sand. Everything mild to wild. I imagine ok hunting in some spots.
Havnt seen to many good camping spots yet, the couple that would be okay are literally covered in trash and junk. Like some company was dumping dump trailer loads of crap.

I’ll try and drop a pin of the staging area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catman1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
7e72c51c9d92846c4237364c21309ce0.jpg

Not sure if that helps you or not. Basically turn off highway 43 and head into blue ridge. Take your first left in town and then head down that highway until turns to gravel, go down the steep hill then turn left where I dropped the pin.

There is trails both sides of the road there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bezzola

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks next days home from mcmurray ill see if i can rip out with the car and look around

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stayed local...

Red Deer River Valley trails then hiked waaaaay up stream on the Monday...
20240519_120013.jpg

20240520_152848.jpg

We never head out on the longs,,, too dangerous be'ing on the road,,, next too nill of humans in the back country...

A bit chilly but easy too too stay warm with mobility...

Pretty sure we'll stick too our Local West country areas this year,,, 1 1/2 too 2 hour drive at a slow pace puts us into Our playground...
20230513_144831.jpg

Lakes,,, rivers,,, stream and trees,,, lifes simple that way,,, burn next too nill for fuel this year...

$200 bucks all in for 5 and 7 day stints,,, save the rest of the coin for a few fly and ride adventures...

Cheers gang

Don

Top Bottom