Pics ......Blue Lake ,May 10 ...

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ok guys......I will change my avitar back so you guys can drull.....LOL......had to trade the coke bottle glasses in for the sunglasses lol still couldnt see because it was SO SUNNY!!!!!! got to love spring riding! sping time is not to see who can climb what! because every hill/chute can be climbed......but more to have fun in the sun and get out with friends!

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
come on boy lets be friendly and all go out and play maybe you need to send him an invite???;) JK
not kidding about the going ridding we need to get out there!!!

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok guys......I will change my avitar back so you guys can drull.....LOL......had to trade the coke bottle glasses in for the sunglasses lol still couldnt see because it was SO SUNNY!!!!!! got to love spring riding! sping time is not to see who can climb what! because every hill/chute can be climbed......but more to have fun in the sun and get out with friends!

your absolutely correct! and thanks I like to think bubbles suits the way you talk much better anyway!;)

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm to smart to be Ricky. And I'm not gay so Julienne is out of the question.

Mattiac sorta resembles Ricky! LOL

mattiac is smart too......we had some great talks on the hill! they were all good! at at no time were you mike ever brought up in any conversation lol.......if you had T!TTS......you could be one of those S!UTY woman in the trailer park lol........I just like bubbles because he is so easy going! and he likes his pu$$ies! what is the price of cat food now?

Last edited:

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it has been raining so hard the last hour......if it is snowing up top there will be snorkel deep POW tomorrow! I hear it bouncing of my tin roof.......better go build an arc soon.....when that snow starts to melt it is going to get ugly here......oh wait......Im 75 vertical feet up from the lake......Im safe!

Last edited:

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rain = snow that's good i am coming out next weekend and may have to bring mike kicking and screaming the whole way lol;)

Top Bottom