Catmando 2024 Bike Rides and Pics.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dug both bikes out of the shed today, unhooked the battery tenders and took them for a lap around the yard. Now the forecast says rain tomorrow afternoon and snow in the evening. Le sigh.

FanaticalKilla

Reaction score
I dug both bikes out of the shed today, unhooked the battery tenders and took them for a lap around the yard. Now the forecast says rain tomorrow afternoon and snow in the evening. Le sigh.
I got my bike ready and it got cold and windy. Waiting until its 15 degrees consistently.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine is still parked in the toyhauler. Have to pull the toyhauler out onto the street to get it out.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The windsheild I went with was the Sport for streetglide 14-21 . I went with smoke and would have rather went a couple shades darker but very happy with it so far. Added a recurve and vent, went with wide as possible. Height is perfect . If you zoom in you will see it almost looks to wide , works good overall, would buy another one in a second. Read there reviews, I’m not the only one that likes them. Next one I will order and ride down and pick it up.

FanaticalKilla

Reaction score
Went out for a ride yesterday. First one since I did loads of work to the bike. New chain and sprockets, Healtech ThunderBox, ReSprung Front Forks, Givi Skid Plate, Carplay display, Ecu flash and Pirelli Scorpion Trail 2 tires. Bike rode phenomenal. More power with near the same fuel economy. Going to go refuel today or tomorrow and check fuel mileage. Only had one issue leaving town, TC light was going off like mad. Figured out I still had the TC in mode 2. Which is the most intrusive. Bike easily power wheelies in first gear now with the reflash and low end fueling is perfect now. Can't wait to get out for more rides.

Top Bottom