Pet Peeves!!

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's alot worse things than shorter, darker hair...just sayin' :D
Enjoy the change! I know lots of girls with shorter dark hair that don't hid it under hats ;)

Amen to that sister!
Hair grows back.... Ears on the other hand ... :eek:

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's alot worse things than shorter, darker hair...just sayin' :D

Nothing at all wrong with short and dark hair!! :p

Enjoy the change! I know lots of girls with shorter dark hair that don't hid it under hats ;)

:wetpants: I might even have a pic or two where I maybe should have been hiding it under a hat!! LOL!!

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, and you're wondering why you're tired 'of throwing up, feel like throwing up, or crying afterwards'...something like that I recall LOL ;)

Nah - I only get sick in the morning... Slurpees are my: after-the-doctors-scale -lies-to-me delight!

Today, I found my cat eating my poor bonsai tree, he then used that to make himself throw up on the floor. Just what I wanted to do, clean up someone else's puke too! FML

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nah - I only get sick in the morning... Slurpees are my: after-the-doctors-scale -lies-to-me delight!

Today, I found my cat eating my poor bonsai tree, he then used that to make himself throw up on the floor. Just what I wanted to do, clean up someone else's puke too! FML

I think that you might have to get used to cleaning up someone else's puke (and poopies) soon!! :eek: :d

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that you might have to get used to cleaning up someone else's puke (and poopies) soon!! :eek: :d

Touche! But hairballs just gross me out :eek:

I really think that someone in the know gave me the dreaded morning sickness to toughen me up!

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure but I think that I might take the carcass!! LOL!! :eek:

I had to do that once too. With my old cat... Except the mouse was in 2 peices. Now I didn't puke on command at that point in my life, BUT I did have a weak stomach - still do. I ended up making my sister help... I held the dustpan in place with my foot, while gagging 5 feet away and I made her scrape the death off the floor into the dust pan with a magazine. LOL :D :eek:

Okay I'm done thread jacking... Please don't mod me Piggy :D

Last edited:

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
chamelons..... never trust em , i took ours out of his prison cell to have it cleaned . i put him in our rock garden in the sun , he just sat there ?? so i started cleaning his cage . next thing i new he was gone , found him 5 hours later at the top of the apple tree , just sitting there. i got a sore neck and eyes from stareing up at this tree. found him just before my girls got home
chamelons...... never trust em :nono::nono:

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when ppl put their cell phone on vibrate, throw it in their bag (backpack/purse) and then throw their bag into the back seat of their car... :rant::(:realmad:

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when ppl put their cell phone on vibrate, throw it in their bag (backpack/purse) and then throw their bag into the back seat of their car... :rant::(:realmad:

WORSE - My hubby NEVER EVER EVER checks his voicemail. So I will call him and leave an important message, stuff I want him to figure out before he calls me back. So he calls me back and goes "What's up babe?" FML. I left you a voicemail for a damn reason!

Top Bottom