Pet Peeves!!

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WORSE - My hubby NEVER EVER EVER checks his voicemail. So I will call him and leave an important message, stuff I want him to figure out before he calls me back. So he calls me back and goes "What's up babe?" FML. I left you a voicemail for a damn reason!

yup.. that's a tick off too

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
WORSE - My hubby NEVER EVER EVER checks his voicemail. So I will call him and leave an important message, stuff I want him to figure out before he calls me back. So he calls me back and goes "What's up babe?" FML. I left you a voicemail for a damn reason!

yup.. that's a tick off too

IF ITS IMPORTANT THEY WILL CALL BACK........

Just sayin....

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when i'm watching "the ultimate fighter" and tito's fighter is on his back against the fence and tito wont shut up and keeps saying "up up up up up up up up up!" just shut up and let him fight ya goof!!! i cant stand tito!

wussy.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
when i'm watching "the ultimate fighter" and tito's fighter is on his back against the fence and tito wont shut up and keeps saying "up up up up up up up up up!" just shut up and let him fight ya goof!!! i cant stand tito!

wussy.

love thy neighbor..............

Just sayin...

fake Joey...

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When the stupid Ice cream truck comes in my cresent Fri Sat and Sun with Turkey in the straw blaring from his stupid megaphone.:realmad::realmad:

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
next door niehbors...... the old f#$%^er next door has been complaining:realmad: about the fairy ring in my front yard for years , and i have tried every thing to get rid of it . he mentioned some thing about it today again !! so i put some miracle grow on it and told him it was killex::d:d I know ....... i'm a bad boy:d

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
next door niehbors...... the old f#$%^er next door has been complaining:realmad: about the fairy ring in my front yard for years , and i have tried every thing to get rid of it . he mentioned some thing about it today again !! so i put some miracle grow on it and told him it was killex::d:d I know ....... i'm a bad boy:d

Take gas in a weed srayer and write AZZHAT on his front lawn...:d

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take gas in a weed srayer and write AZZHAT on his front lawn...:d

ha ha . i allready thought about that . i don't want to give the old dude a heart attack :eek:... but i was thinking about putting live crikkets from the pet store in his yard :d:tearhairout:....... that'll keep him busy for days :dunno:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
people who steal a hun post right out from under your keyboard.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
women who com[plain about their husband/boyfriends or both on line:d

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who complain about being broke all the time yet turn their noses up at the opportunity to make some extra $$$$$! :dunno: :mad:

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
80 year old niebhors who complain about my cat pooping in his yard ....... but still insist's that finely crushed gravel is the best thing to put on both side's of his side walk . easy digging , easy cover up i'd say???? if i was a cat , thats where i'd poop ..... 5 or 6 times a day :d

Top Bottom