Pet Peeves!!

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who look at me with sadness in their eyes, and make a stupid face when I tell them we are expecting a girl. Like fawk off, what are we in communist China? I am thrilled that my baby is healthy and that's what you have to contribute? Don't even ask if you can't hold back your obvious gender preference.... AND let's not forget, without women, you wouldn't be here. FACK!

Rant of the day - OVER!

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who look at me with sadness in their eyes, and make a stupid face when I tell them we are expecting a girl. Like fawk off, what are we in communist China? I am thrilled that my baby is healthy and that's what you have to contribute? Don't even ask if you can't hold back your obvious gender preference.... AND let's not forget, without women, you wouldn't be here. FACK!

Rant of the day - OVER!

:eek: Holy chit really??? How RUDE!!!!! :nono:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Rant of the day - OVER!

:rant: It's a great time to be a girl!

By chance are these peeps dudes???

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:rant: It's a great time to be a girl!

By chance are these peeps dudes???

No that's the worst part. Most guys gush and go awww so cute, she'll be a tomboy, it's mostly women who give me the pity look.... God knows why?

It's a dang good time to be a girl! We are taking over the world.. LOL

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ever since we let you women vote it's all been downhill from there...... LOL

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! It's so exciting your having a girl!! All the best!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No that's the worst part. Most guys gush and go awww so cute, she'll be a tomboy, it's mostly women who give me the pity look.... God knows why?

It's a dang good time to be a girl! We are taking over the world.. LOL

Because they know the grief they caused their Mothers.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe because they know boys are hellraisers and with a girl it won't be quite as "fun"? :d

I hope your joking, because that attitude is exactly what I'm talking about. I ate dirt as a kid, rode quads, rode sleds, worked on crap in the garage, could ride my bike without training wheels at 3, and am a HELL of a good time. I am sorry your veiw of women is so skewed.

I am thrilled that my child is 100% healthy after a year of struggling to maintain a pregnancy. I couldn't care less if she was a boy or a girl - as long as she is healthy that is all that matters - neither could my husband. Just so you know.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe because they know boys are hellraisers and with a girl it won't be quite as "fun"? :d

Cyle, you're gonna need more than a 'big grin smiley face' to get away with comments like that! I expect from past 'head in the sand' comments you've made that you're serious. You're young...and have alot to learn, but get on it already. :D :D :D :D

Last edited:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope your joking, because that attitude is exactly what I'm talking about. I ate dirt as a kid, rode quads, rode sleds, worked on crap in the garage, could ride my bike without training wheels at 3, and am a HELL of a good time. I am sorry your veiw of women is so skewed.

I am thrilled that my child is 100% healthy after a year of struggling to maintain a pregnancy. I couldn't care less if she was a boy or a girl - as long as she is healthy that is all that matters - neither could my husband. Just so you know.

Yep - you know it FF!! Similar story here - 3 yrs of heartbreak before our little one - we are grateful for the precious gift we have - wouldn't trade her for the world - if I had to give up my life today so that she could be healthy and happy for the rest of hers, I already know I would, there would be no hesitation.

Too many people take it for granted. Life is fragile. Boy or girl, doesn't matter, be glad that you were able to create life and bring something into this world, instead of just taking everything from it. Some people aren't as fortunate as others and so we should all be grateful for the everyday miracles.

Anyone posting statements about this subject needs to STFU unless you have a clue about what we are talking about. Don't go off half-cocked with a fawked-up attitude about a topic you know nothing of. Please edit your posts accordingly for sensitivity of the subject, I ask that the mods pls edit them if the original authors don't.

Now...if we only had a pregnant female moderator..... :)

spliff

Reaction score
I don't come on much...always to busy

But a pet peeve of mine is how there's always guys stirring up chit on the forums..usually guys from other forums
must be boring at the other sites and that makes them come here to raise chit.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I don't come on much...always to busy

But a pet peeve of mine is how there's always guys stirring up chit on the forums..usually guys from other forums
must be boring at the other sites and that makes them come here to raise chit.

hear hear........ bastages........

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
peeps getting banned because some smartazz mod figures he's caught an "alter"!! :nono::nono:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stupid traffic lights that do not change when I am riding my motorbike:rant:

Friggin red lights forever

Top Bottom