Pet Peeves!!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fark.......I could be ready in less than 2 hours!! We could take off and leave the boys behind!! LOL!! ;)

I would get killed. I rode last weekend without him and then this weekend he broke down and I rode without him again. Better pack lotsa clothes, cuz I won't be allowed to come home :d

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would get killed. I rode last weekend without him and then this weekend he broke down and I rode without him again. Better pack lotsa clothes, cuz I won't be allowed to come home :d

Yes, I think we'd both be packin' lotsa clothes Mamma!! :kickass:

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Filing taxes. Turns out I have moved too much and can't remember all my previous addresses :rant: :rant:

Frickin government

Also, moving electronics/furniture in the rain. As I will be doing after work today.

April can be pretty crummy sometimes... :d

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't unpacked my bags yet. How soon can you be ready? Valemount is supposed to be getting snow :p

Just got back from Vale... only Clemina is accessable/ridable and it was concrete snow. Hopefully it does get a storm through....

Pet peeve: no powder to play in...

Last edited:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
people who chase my cat out of their yard , then start cussing over the fence that we need to do something about it.:nono: yet when a see them during the day , the problem with the cat never comes up in conversation. these people i'm sure have never had a pet . lifes too short to worry about a small cat walking across your yard,:spot: i have 4 small pets , and they never chit in the yard ........ no problem:d

I love cats in the yard! Dogs treed one for eight hours one time! I would have shot it but wifey said not allowed. Oh well maybe next time! :beer::d:beer:

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who like to kill cause they can. Says lots about the person.

i don't know but if your dog chased my cat into a tree and stayed for there 8 hours i'd give it one chance to leave then i'd shoot it as well; may not kill it but i'd definatly put a pellet or two in its arse with the pee shooter

i love dogs but thats what leashes and fences are for. its "your" dog keep it in "your" yard.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Walking is fine....chitting in my yard....another, many neighborhood cats around me and a lot of chit that isn't from my dogs.....and I if my dog gets a hold of one whilst in my yard...what a shame it will be, if I catch one in my front yard or on my stairs again it will be trying to find its way home from some where far far away across many highways.....sorry but I don't nor would I ever let my dogs roam, or chit in others yards, and when I walk them I have to clean up after them.......

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
The same should go for cats.

i don't know but if your dog chased my cat into a tree and stayed for there 8 hours i'd give it one chance to leave then i'd shoot it as well; may not kill it but i'd definatly put a pellet or two in its arse with the pee shooter

i love dogs but thats what leashes and fences are for. its "your" dog keep it in "your" yard.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Soooo....are you boyz lost? :confused:

TCG is higher up on the page....just sayin' ;) LOL

Or are you trying to say large pussys are a pet peeve doc???? If so, don't beat around the bush, spit it out :eek: :rolleyes:

:d

Top Bottom