people cant really be this stupid still can they??

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So standing in line at turple bros waiting to buy a new muffpot, started bsing with a guy buyin a ton of gear for his first time in the mountains, he was askin what was good/bad and what all he needed so I told him the basic list ie beacon/prove/shovel/good pack and good warm gear ect ect, just as we are discussing avy stuff and the ast course some flat brimmed douche chimes in and says " you dont need any of that useless crap fawk I ride revy every other weekend and have never needed any of it" blah blah blah all I could say is if you dont wanna wear your gear no problem your not worth diggin out anyways, and beleive me when your under 5ft of snow youll be happy you and your friends have it, I was and its the only reason im here today, it just amazes me that there are still people on the mountain who dont wear the gear, get your ****e together yikes

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Something tells me i would of said something really rude to the clown in the flat brimmed hat, he would of got mad, i would of said ruder things, he pushes me i beat the bejeezus out of him, and i get banned from turple bros lol, after i would of curved the brim on his hat as well

Sent from my iPhone because I'm sledding or to lazy to get off the couch

justpinit

Reaction score
Usually, guys like that are just "Chalet Sledders", meaning they ride to the first warm up shack they can find, then spend the rest of the day riding in the meadow beside the cabin until someone shows up so they can brag about how cool they are. Unfortunately, sometimes they also believe they can ride. without beacons or probes & shovels.

Those beer cans in the hut??? Those are his.....

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So standing in line at turple bros waiting to buy a new muffpot, started bsing with a guy buyin a ton of gear for his first time in the mountains, he was askin what was good/bad and what all he needed so I told him the basic list ie beacon/prove/shovel/good pack and good warm gear ect ect, just as we are discussing avy stuff and the ast course some flat brimmed douche chimes in and says " you dont need any of that useless crap fawk I ride revy every other weekend and have never needed any of it" blah blah blah all I could say is if you dont wanna wear your gear no problem your not worth diggin out anyways, and beleive me when your under 5ft of snow youll be happy you and your friends have it, I was and its the only reason im here today, it just amazes me that there are still people on the mountain who dont wear the gear, get your ****e together yikes

yah i was invited on a trip one time. i asked the person that invited me if they were renting avy gear they said nope dont need it, doubt we are going anywhere crazy. Well i didnt go but i guess the guy that planned the trip made them all rent avy stuff anyways. the guy that invited me was a little chocked sounding when he told me about the rentals and stated that " they didnt even need it"..................well sh*t i never needed my avy gear either! its great never having my self or my friends lives lost or almost lost. I never needed my life insurance or house insurance yet either!

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEY! my brim is flat...ish. Cause i wear glasses thoe lol
I wear glasses and wear a hat everyday...my brim is curved just sayin ;) must be those white oakleys that are stoppin ya lol

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Flat brim. Nuff said I can put the rest of the puzzle together and makes perfect sense

Hey b nice about T Team and his hat.

Agree with you Max, dude is natural selection at its finest!

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dale is poking today..............must be bored!

Buckie, you did well not to lose your cool at Turple's. :snow:
Ya he looked like the type that would call ya out then the minute you beat his ass to the ground he'd call the cops for assault but was pretty funny when the hot girl behind the desk called him a dumb jackass

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Having the stuff is just one piece of the puzzle, knowing how to use it is entirely another! Training and practice are so important. And practice and practice and practice!

sledhead9825

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Having the stuff is just one piece of the puzzle, knowing how to use it is entirely another! Training and practice are so important. And practice and practice and practice!
I agree 100 percent. Having the gear is the first step. Proper training and practice is a must do.

higdon3

Reaction score
I would be more concerned about the people I'm riding with finding me if I'm under the snow. If they don't have the proper equipment your screwed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom