Parti Quebecois FTW!

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For the record steveo10, i'm from New-Brunswick and they still have some folk's speaking French and some part of Northern Ontario still do .:d

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are still plenty of French communities throughout Canada. And they are all part of what makes us what we are. The PQ have a minority government and according to polls the separatist movement is at its lowest point so I wouldn't be to worried. Besides they are so in debt and the students are still angry, that they may have to pay their own way. The last thing they can even think of is a vote on separation. If you are going to base friendships on language alone, you are shorting yourself of meeting good people. As a Nova Scotian I have met many french and german people that has gain better respect for people as a whole.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do not have a problem with French speaking people.

I do have a problem with the special privileges given to the province. I don't like the fact that they hold Canada at ransom. Give us this and that or we will separate......let them go and see how the ship floats.

I was going to say this, but then Mr.Snow did.

Still worth repeating.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I lived in Montreal several years ago. Met lots of French girls. Even had one move back West with me when I lived in Van. Never again. They can stay in Quebec. Separate. And Canada better not bail them out when they need help.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom