Parkland's new Fish

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds and looks like a light little sport jet. I am not sure how many folks would be taking their $70,000 + V8's through those channels. Nice build Chris, thanks for the posts and please keep us updated with your build.

MiledOut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes that boat is just a 16 foot center console snapper with a sport jet and that video pretty much sums up how well made or over built these boats are. ps this is not my boat.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jaygrahn.jpg

They all bend.... just takes more than that little bit of gravel

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As a matter of fact no it is not, next week im told it will be done. We had a little problem with the color of all the tops. I went out to do the last check over and the tops were gray and should have been black so just waiting for the new tops.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let us know if your to busy and Lennyr, Clode and a few if us will pick up and put a few hrs on it to make sure everything is in working order? Lol

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let us know if your to busy and Lennyr, Clode and a few if us will pick up and put a few hrs on it to make sure everything is in working order? Lol

Yeah, no problem Chris , Clode can pick us up on the way thru GR Pr and we can grab it for you from firefish and test it on some skinny stuff for ya.
Youre insured. Right ? you keep your eye on the ball at the shop, there's a recession if ya didn't know.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, no problem Chris , Clode can pick us up on the way thru GR Pr and we can grab it for you from firefish and test it on some skinny stuff for ya.
Youre insured. Right ? you keep your eye on the ball at the shop, there's a recession if ya didn't know.

lol....

Top Bottom