Parkland's new Fish

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too fancy for a river boat first boat that rubs up against it you will be crying just my 2 cents my next jet boat zero paint on it

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gonna bring a chainsaw to make your own parking spot at the athabasca poker rally?

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too fancy for a river boat first boat that rubs up against it you will be crying just my 2 cents my next jet boat zero paint on it
Ohhhhhh your one of those guys.....

Last edited:

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
more pics.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 269

channonmanuel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That's like saying your not going to park your 71 Chevy in a parking lot because your afraid someone's going to open the door and hit your car. Obviously you park in the back so no one parks beside you. But there's always going to be that one retard with a bare aluminium boat with no disregard for anyone else's stuff and just gonna pull up right beside you. If ****s going to happen it's going to happen anyways. Who wants to rip around in an ugly ass bare aluminium boat anyways. It's a sweet lookin boat, firefish are the hotrods of river boats, and I'm not just saying that because I own one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Getting kinda ready for a toy switch up here as the days get longer, you're probably even more anxious eh Chris. That's gonna be a cool boat, I'll make sure I ain't the one to bump it while parking. Lol. Mines ssupposed to be out of the shop end of March ish, let's plan an early trip somewhere .
Hey Channon, Hotrods race, wanna race ? :).

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Of some of you boat guys aren't on Power Boat Nation Forums check it out.
A lot of cool chit on it.
Back to Chrisco's boat build . Sorry man.

Top Bottom