P.G. riding areas

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading up to P.G. on Thursday for the long weekend. Not sure if we are gonna ride Torpy or go up to Powder king area. Just wondering what the conditions are like and who's all gonna be riding ??? Which areas are the best right now ???

Thanks
Scot

doober

Reaction score
I know there has been people riding the torpy for a few weeks now, but I dont know the conditions, as one person says 3 ft, and the next says 1.5 ft. This time of the year people tend to streach snow ammounts.

mountainmonster

Reaction score
We just drove to the back end of the torpy yesterday. The burn had maybe
2" of snow but on the positive side it was snowing hard enough that i could not see how much snow was up higher. We drove to the very back end and unloaded in about 8" of snow and tried the back trail. We got up alright but there was alot of trees we were cutting, we finally came to one that the hand saw just could not cut. The snow depth was almost 1 foot when we turned around.

mountainmonster

Reaction score
Going up tommorrow morning, and then again on the weekend if anybody is interested in coming along. Should be some untracked fresh stuff in the morning! Leaving Mr.G on airport hill around 5:30am!

jimxp

Reaction score
powderking has lots of snow, about 6 ft up higher, brother went last weekend said it was good, headin up this weekend again....

Top Bottom