Outwest Mudhole

outwest camping

Reaction score
Website
www.outwestcamping.com
Hey SumX54 I thought your sign needed a little work......

Attachments

• STKI0427.jpg
    STKI0427.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 43

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Fixed it for you.... Wouldn't want to have to give you an Infraction.....:d

panzy ass.jpg

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should have another sign like that at the hole just past the lease at the end of the road. I hit that baby last week and went right to the headlight :eek::eek: the daughter crapped herself nearly. qaud lived though. awesome campground though for qaudding. Unfortunayly there was nothing for the kids to do. Wife was told on the phone that there was lots of fishing short qaud ride/hike from site but when we got there nobody we asked knew anywhere to go, rode around fro three days couldn't find anything, was also told was a decent swimming area at the creek, again not that we could findand nobody knew were it was deep enough to swim, also led to beleive wood was included in the per night price, once we got there we found out it was included for 5.50 a bundle,i got 40 freakin acres of firewood if I would have known that. Then we got a call from work and had to leave early by three days, talked to them and let them know the situation and were told no refunds, right after I had just paid 9 bucks to get my sewer sucked out for the remainder of the week. Unfortunatly our stay was not as good as expected. It is cool that the guy comes arounfd with his trailer vac to suck your sewer so you dont have to pack up to do it, it is an awesome place to go if you just want to qaud. But if you want to do anyhign else would not recomend.:realmad::rant:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can't understand why ow campgrd hasn't filled in that hole or at least drained it. may not be so funny when someone gets hurt. at least throw a few logs around the hole or something saw one guy in the water to his chest, quad floated through, but i bet his pants were messed up

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
can't understand why ow campgrd hasn't filled in that hole or at least drained it. may not be so funny when someone gets hurt. at least throw a few logs around the hole or something saw one guy in the water to his chest, quad floated through, but i bet his pants were messed up

Na ... thats what the sign is for .......... its a great hole!! :beer::d:beer:

carter.c

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
couple weekends ago was my familys first time out to outwest and i was going to try that hole, but thought it was obviously really deep if someone posted a sign:)lol

Top Bottom