Opal Natural Area

rayf01

Reaction score
Thought I would try in here as well. Anyone been to the area and know of a staging area? I would like to try venture out there myself today for some riding, try something new.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im pretty sure opal doesn't have a riding area. I think there is one chunk of crown land but it's all trees. There might be some trails that the locals ride on no staging area that I'm aware of but I could be wrong. Been here 38yrs and never heard of anyone going to ride opal

dean_jimmy96

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is no staging area, i dont even think its crown land, its mostly sand and trees all over
very few trails and its kinda like a hunk of land someone has forgot about and the locals party there

05 rm250 rocket

Reaction score
Thought I would try in here as well. Anyone been to the area and know of a staging area? I would like to try venture out there myself today for some riding, try something new.

opal sand and trails are nice area to ride but is privately owned and they don't allow anyone anymore since one of there cats ran over a kids bike the family sued the owners

rhinoefi

Reaction score
i use to ride in the millcreek sand and gravel pits there was lots of trails in the back of them ,it has been 20 years since then I think the name of the gravel pit has changed and liability laws are stiffer now

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i use to ride in the millcreek sand and gravel pits there was lots of trails in the back of them ,it has been 20 years since then I think the name of the gravel pit has changed and liability laws are stiffer now

Don't get caught in MillCreek gravel pit,they'll rip you a new one.:nono:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I heard there is a movement by the horse riders to get all motorized removed from the area. Dont know much other than that so if you ride out there better get involved and ask whats going on.

Top Bottom