Onion Lake

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was out in the area today. Cloudy and trying to snow at home and sunny out there with only about an inch of new snow. More snow around home for sure.

MTX

Reaction score
Thinking bout heading out there tomorrow, supposedly nordegg/rocky got some snow the other day, who knows how much...friggin weather.
I'll be out with a blue nitro, and buddy rides a black summit

MTX

Reaction score
Was out there on Sunday. Snow was very skimpy. Not worth going. Since we were already there, I put my scratches down and went in to onion lake and past a bit. The random sledding area had a couple sled tracks in it but I'd bet they rode more rocks, gravel and turf than snow.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone been out? Was pretty slim last time I was in the area. Hopefully this new snow is tripled out west!

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not yet, was thinking about a scout to the scene soon... Maybe next week after the white stuff finishes falling.... Didn't look good last week out there....

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode around Sylvan and Bentley today. Few inches of fresh. I hope it dumped more out at onion. If you wanna go for a rip sun/mon Joel to see what it looks like let me know. Probably not enough yet to bother though.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode around Sylvan and Bentley today. Few inches of fresh. I hope it dumped more out at onion. If you wanna go for a rip sun/mon Joel to see what it looks like let me know. Probably not enough yet to bother though.

Probably going to do the Eckville rally sunday if ya wanna...

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe if it's not -90. Might have to pack an extra jug of oil though. I got one of those vmax's with a failed oil pump. Uses as much oil as it does gas lol. Put on 75km and burned 2.5 liters of oil yesterday.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe if it's not -90. Might have to pack an extra jug of oil though. I got one of those vmax's with a failed oil pump. Uses as much oil as it does gas lol. Put on 75km and burned 2.5 liters of oil yesterday.
Wow

That's worse than Tylers 670 summit

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya when they fail they fail wfo. Which is better than the alternative as long as you keep an eye on it.

Top Bottom