One more reason to like Matthew Perry

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coroner reported yesterday he had a drug called Ketamine in his system at time of death. Its a drug for pain relief so maybe he was pretty mellowed out and fell asleep in the tub.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coroner reported yesterday he had a drug called Ketamine in his system at time of death. Its a drug for pain relief so maybe he was pretty mellowed out and fell asleep in the tub.
I guess they use it for anxiety, depression and a treatment for drug addiction.. not sure why you treat drug addiction with a drug🤷‍♂️
sad none the less.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ah. Special K. Super popular party drug like cocaine. So I’ve read. Also. I read his personal helper guy says he’s been sober for 18 months. No one has seen him buzzed on booze or drugs in months. people close to him are skeptical on the fact he would even take drugs again. Murder ??

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Ah. Special K. Super popular party drug like cocaine. So I’ve read. Also. I read his personal helper guy says he’s been sober for 18 months. No one has seen him buzzed on booze or drugs in months. people close to him are skeptical on the fact he would even take drugs again. Murder ??
Maybe he was about to testify against the Clintons.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 122

Got Juice?

Reaction score
Ahh yes. Good old Vitamin K. Aka Special K. Just one of a few compounds found in Ecstasy.

Glad those days are over. Especially my farm accident with some K. That was scary.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahh yes. Good old Vitamin K. Aka Special K. Just one of a few compounds found in Ecstasy.

Glad those days are over. Especially my farm accident with some K. That was scary.

You can’t say that and not give the back story lol. I remember people doing special k in the late 90’s early 2000’s after high school

Got Juice?

Reaction score
You can’t say that and not give the back story lol. I remember people doing special k in the late 90’s early 2000’s after high school
We had a very sick cow. She needed some fairly quick surgery, and it was decided that we would get her in the squeeze, give her a good shot of K, tip the table, do the surgery and all good right?
Well it was a good plan.
Anyone vaxxing animals esp cattle knows when they are in the squeeze if you give them a smart slap in the rump it takes away the sting of the needle. In the case it was a 12 gauge. So I slapped her on the arse, and as the needle was being plunged into her rump, she pulled forward. Not a big deal but my fking right hand was on her rump to steady the injection area. I’m sure at this point you can see what’s going to happen. With my left hand on the needle, thumb on plunger and already in motion to inject, yup. I sure as hell did. I injected Ketamine into my hand. Since we based the dosage on a full sized cow, the results were fast to say the least. I was on my knees in seconds, and tunnel vision was in full effect.
Happily I recovered. Had some very lucid thoughts and very strange… it was just strange.

Anyhow. The fun started w the story when I was accepted into Depot to begin a career with the RCMP. One of the final hurdles is the interview w a polygraph. When it came to drug use and Ketamine I said well, sort of used it once. Which red flagged me for further clarity. Suffice to say both the administrator and the operator were laughing like hell at the story.

Still have the needle scar :)

Got Juice?

Reaction score
As a follow up, the gal I was with at the time said I was fairly entertaining that night. Since I had zero recollection and was too much a gentleman to ask, I never did find out what she meant.

Top Bottom