One more reason to like Matthew Perry

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must have been a pretty intense pickle ball game to pass out in the hot tub afterwards. Gotta watch them 90 year olds kicking ass on the court.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe he just died suddenly and happened to be in a hot tub? It's totally normal you bunch of racist misogynists
I thought the one right up mentioned a cardiac something or other. But drowning was the cause of death.
Can't seem to find that now.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1698635851597.jpeg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s why they put warning signs where most public hot tubs are. It can be extremely hard on the heart over time. Hard on pregnant women as well.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s why they put warning signs where most public hot tubs are. It can be extremely hard on the heart over time. Hard on pregnant women as well.
Not good for Diabetics either.

I struggle in hot tubs, saunas and hot springs.
I can spend Very limited time in any of those.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not good for Diabetics either.

I struggle in hot tubs, saunas and hot springs.
I can spend Very limited time in any of those.
I spend 30 minutes a day in 104° water. Keep my shoulders out and my hands. Your head and hands keep you cool, most people make a mistake and leave their hands in the tub and they overheat quick. one time out after drinking i twitched hard and whipped my head back and smashed the back of my head on the edge of the tub made my ears ring. Woke me up. Now the Wife will not let my tub alone if I’ve had beers . Lol.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
When I saw the title of this thread I thought I was in for some really dark humor.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah hot tubs mess me up if they are to hot. Especially if I have a couple drinks. It's like I had 3x as many when I get out.

Top Bottom