oldschool enduro resto

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anyone know where i can get parts??...other than ebay

U pretty much "SOL" for parts, checked all my recsupply books and everything, all the parts that i could find for this bike are discontinued... Your are going to have to considering going on ebay to restore your bike... Had to do the same for my air filter and clutch cable... And piece of advice, be careful restoring this antique (breaking other parts)... Heey good luck!!!

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you talk to Tracy out at Snowmobile Heaven? He has a boatload of old bikes out there. You might have to drive out there to talk to him though, he doesn't like to answer the phone. Tell your dad to get off his wallet and buy my 450 for you.

g00d$p33d

Reaction score
Did you talk to Tracy out at Snowmobile Heaven? He has a boatload of old bikes out there. You might have to drive out there to talk to him though, he doesn't like to answer the phone. Tell your dad to get off his wallet and buy my 450 for you.

im pretty shure ill have to get off my own wallet lol i can dream about it though but even if i did get another bike id still want to get this one running

....i heard snowmobile heaven was shut down

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope, they're still open Jesse...they just don't answer the phone, or respond to voicemail.

Top Bottom