Oilers,Flames fans vs Golden Knights fans

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
My Las Vegas friend attended both the Calgary vs Vegas and the Edmonton vs Vegas games.

He said the stadium atmospheres and fans are opposite of each other.

In Vegas, as soon as the puck crosses the blue line the fans are screaming and yelling and getting all loud and excited. In Calgary and Edmonton, the fans are more knowledgeable so they don’t get too excited until a play is starting to come together. Then they might start cheering and getting excited. Compliments to Alberta hockey fans!

I haven’t seen a Vegas hockey game but it would be cool to see one. The stadium lighting and effects look pretty cool.

International NHL information right here and S and M. Cheers!

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep its like a Vegas show every game down there. Have a few guys around here fly down a couple times a year for games. They love it.

Jorg Jorgenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I personally got annoyed by it. Like you said they all seem just uneducated to the sport and are on the bandwagon because they are actually a good hockey team. Hard for opposing teams to play in that barn. The Vegas fans beside us (last year EdmvsVegas) were screaming on every shot.

At the end of the game when oilers lost they snap-chatted us sitting in our seats telling all their followers to look at our mopy faces because our precious hockey team lost. If it wouldn’t have been a girl, someone was losing their teeth that night.

Oilers / Calgary fans just seem respectful no matter where they go. Unless it’s to each other’s cities lol

Top Bottom