Official REVY Riding Conditions 2014/15

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can I get a parking update from you? Boulder- drive up Kirkup? Snow coverage to Turtle front access?

You can drive up the Kirkup to the 6km ish parking lot. We had to chain up to get there Monday but it should be good now. The trail up the front side of turtle was decent Sunday but too many more sunny days will kill it. Also the tree trail is done for the year with about 5 creeks flowing across the trail now.

Sheriff

Reaction score
Post that picture Barry. It was torched badly, bottom of first chute in the Airport. Also who lit the trees on fire at the Super Bowl gas drop? Looks like chit now. Soon there will be nothing left of what used to be a large stand of trees...idiots I am sure

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Post that picture Barry. It was torched badly, bottom of first chute in the Airport. Also who lit the trees on fire at the Super Bowl gas drop? Looks like chit now. Soon there will be nothing left of what used to be a large stand of trees...idiots I am sure
That's bull crap if that's the case Marcel. Why would peeps do that? I just don't get it?:confused:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope they find out who did it and ban them from riding the mountain ever again. No place for clowns like that in our sport.

Sheriff

Reaction score
Sure would like to know what happened to that Poo in the airport too. Never seen anything like it... Looks like Sled was pretty beat before the fire...anyone know the story?

Last edited:

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the YamaCam has a record function? Someone should contact the Revy club and see if they can pull some footage from the past couple days catch these half wits probably the same guys?

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya. A entire forest of trees out there and they burn the standing trees where we all gather...��

Someone also lit up a random tree along the trail just above the cut block....
01d659a4ed8d3bd03206857e501e081f691df59297.jpg

Last edited:

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know the conservation officers around the golden/radium area have been ticketing people for this. Deadfall is allowed to be burned within reason, living trees will cost you somewhere around $500 and up.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know the conservation officers around the golden/radium area have been ticketing people for this. Deadfall is allowed to be burned within reason, living trees will cost you somewhere around $500 and up.

Yeah I think it was getting to be a problem around golden. Riding around the silent pass area last year I saw 3 or 4 trees that looked like they were doused and gas and lit up. There were foot prints and beer cans all around. Retards.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we were at Hunters Range a couple years ago and rode up to a few drunken idiots who were just about to light some trees on fire. We had a bit of of a crap show with them but eventually they backed down after seeing we were a bit bigger than they were….. they were playing drunken heroes.

Yeah I think it was getting to be a problem around golden. Riding around the silent pass area last year I saw 3 or 4 trees that looked like they were doused and gas and lit up. There were foot prints and beer cans all around. Retards.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think that's the same group as the wide base plankers ( trying to be sledders) that we seen burn trees at gorman a few years ago

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it's still their after May long lets go pull it off the mountain Dan...Ridiculous

Top Bottom