Official REVY Riding Conditions 2014/15

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's all storm snow from one cycle. It will settle out and make some decent base for more snow. Problem is there isn't much forecasted. It went from 6-12 inches of snow before the weekend to that yesterday. Fun for a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, it is a lot further of a drive for me to Revelstoke then it is to Valemount, but Revelstoke has snow and Valemount doesn't really......so I feel that I'll be making a trip to Revelstoke this weekend :D

go to mcbride then they have snow. look in the mcbride conditions thread

Assault11

Reaction score
That's all storm snow from one cycle. It will settle out and make some decent base for more snow. Problem is there isn't much forecasted. It went from 6-12 inches of snow before the weekend to that yesterday. Fun for a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was around 16"-20" of old snow once we got to the top. The snows actually really good. Just have to watch for all the lumps

PainfulPLeasures

Reaction score
I bet it felt aweswome to be up there, thanks for the pics! You guys made it back out without any carnage?

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
If anyone is holding off from coming to Revy well it's game on! Just had one of the best early season rides on Frisby and went back to the green dildo at 12k in deep powder and sunny skies. Even though we took the snow bikes I would have no problem riding my new sled next trip out as the coverage is great. We stayed up high and found our best snow playing in and out of the trees all the way back. Sure there are hazards but just avoid big side hilling on steep terrain.

Attachments

• 030.JPG
    030.JPG
    151.9 KB · Views: 941
  • 035.JPG
    035.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 925
  • 043.JPG
    043.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 916
  • 055.JPG
    055.JPG