Official REVY Riding Conditions 2014/15

summit1000

Reaction score
Hey we ride Valemount all the time. They just don't have any snow and we want to ride. That's why i am asking these questions so we aren't in a **** show when we get there.

Personally, I think McBride is looking like the way to go. It isn't too far away, the snow is decent, and a guy on the McBride forums said "just got down from Lucille. will not pull an enclosed past about 2.8 km. to slippery. not enough snow to go from parking lot but good at 5. there is a place at about 2 km on the left to put an enclosed. belle could be ridden from the parking lot at 5 but still a bit short of snow on the trail to about 7. renshaw has not been checked yet.".....so, looks like Lucille and Belle are sounding okay! :)

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U guys are killing me.. No pics???

At a buddy's wedding in Mexico , want to see what I'm missing.... Or not missing

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U guys are killing me.. No pics???

At a buddy's wedding in Mexico , want to see what I'm missing.... Or not missing

That was me at this exact time last year. Sitting poolside with a beer in hand browsing my phone for updated conditions for when I got home haha

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Yes, but u do know it's killing me to leave and not get a ride in yet

Holy crap Tex, did you go to bed last night or just stay up?
What you saw in previous pictures is best snow for a bit. Absolutely no snow in the foreseable future according to forecasts.
Temperature is right but the percip is not there.

Should set up for a nice starting base for this season though.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like a good start to me. Going to get sun baked, crust over, warm up for a week before it snows and the layers won't bond. That crappy base could stick around for awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like a good start to me. Going to get sun baked, crust over, warm up for a week before it snows and the layers won't bond. That crappy base could stick around for awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Early deep instability, similar to last year.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Late nite, left cowtown at 5 am lol.... Went to bed at 12:30 Mexico time

Got my drink on lol
When you back Jeff? I'll be in your neck of the woods next weekend wondering if I should throw my sled on.

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is going to be crusty but its enough to tune the sleds in and kill the itch. I'd rather hang out up in the snowy woods with my best buddies over hanging out in town any day.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you back Jeff? I'll be in your neck of the woods next weekend wondering if I should throw my sled on.
We are back in cowtown Wednesday nite , If weather looks bad will be back for weekend... But would like to go to Vernon sled show also..

But Want to ride more than sled show.. U don't even know

Mexico is no nice and all, but I could sled for 2 years fir the week here lol

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are back in cowtown Wednesday nite , If weather looks bad will be back for weekend... But would like to go to Vernon sled show also..

But Want to ride more than sled show.. U don't even know

Mexico is no nice and all, but I could sled for 2 years for the week here lol

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was up yesterday best early season conditions ive seen. theres actually a base. snow dow lower is still fluffy. was surprised we didn't see anyone else out yesterday definitely worth the trip

Top Bottom