Official 2015/2016 Fernie conditions

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey nice sidehill job next to that big rock......
Hmmmm, that looks surprisingly familiar!
It would be a funny place to park a sled though hey? Lol

Turts, typing on Tapatalk

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Access is still right at the road, riding was nice in the afternoon! The day we were out everything was sliding though

Cool. That time of year i guess eh. Hopefully it settles down in next week or two and we can enjoy some good spring riding out that way!

ren

Reaction score
Looking to ride Wednesday, Thursday with someone. Avy 2, intermediate/ Advance rider. Full gear, Radios, first aid, Sat, Avy gear.
Drop me a line. Lets shred!!

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone been up coal creek lately? My son want to try out his new sled. How far up the road are they unloading?

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm on holidays but hoping to get out for a rip early next week before I am back to work and I will post an update, it doesn't sound like anyone else is riding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wideman12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone wants to ride Tuesday shoot me a pm!

How was the ride today? Lots of dirt to ride or can you still make it to snowline?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ended up going on a solo tour to have a look around, I went up Corbin and drove 5 kms passed the main staging area and unloaded on the snow, I rode 3 very short patches of gravel under 100 feet or so each on my way into rain Guage.
It is melting quick for sure and I wouldn't waste my time in Corbin again this year but I bet coal creek is still good riding and the access to the snow line is much better there. The second picture you can see how much water is melting up there

541257cd31a7c73a2dca32ef0aecec20.jpg

Reaction score
Attention all FSA and Elk Valley Snowmobile Community Members: The FSA will be collecting relief supplies for those displaced by the fires in Alberta. We will be accepting donations of diapers, baby wipes, new toiletries, new pillows, and new socks/underwear at Fernie Fireplace, 24 Manitou Road during business hours. Also just a reminder regarding our Annual General Meeting tomorrow evening, May 5th at the Park Place Lodge 7pm. All members encouraged to attend. This is your opportunity to hear updates of FSA activities for the season and to help shape our riding community moving forward.

FSA AGM Notice.jpg

We're having a super sale in this shop! Post an outfit with the hashtag #INSALE for discounts! (.jpg

wideman12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ended up going on a solo tour to have a look around, I went up Corbin and drove 5 kms passed the main staging area and unloaded on the snow, I rode 3 very short patches of gravel under 100 feet or so each on my way into rain Guage.
It is melting quick for sure and I wouldn't waste my time in Corbin again this year but I bet coal creek is still good riding and the access to the snow line is much better there. The second picture you can see how much water is melting up there

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160503/541257cd31a7c73a2dca32ef0aecec20.jpg

Looks like summer up there. Hopefully it starts pushing the lake levels up for summer!
Thanks for the pics bopper!

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom