Off to Nordegg July 31st, need advice

Kramsuitnop

Reaction score
Hey guys, i think i posted in the wrong area earlier today,
6 of us have a cabin booked in the Nordegg area in a few weeks and i was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction, i went up in may with a few and we tried to make it to mt baldy, only to find a sign that stated no ATV use past this point, now im sure there has to be another way but have no clue,
we also went though nordegg and rode along the river for awhile,
This trip i would like to have some more information handy as the other 5 have never been and my be asking me to lead the way.
is there any other resources other than the "bighorn map" that i could use to locate trails?
are there any great scenic areas ie: waterfalls that we can access with our quads and sxs?
any information that you guys have would be greatly appreciated as i would like to make this trip a blast so we can repeat it in years to come.

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont go past signs we dont need anymore idiots. Do a search on nordegg rail line. The guy to search for and ask is hadster on here he has made maps of that area. Good luck

HILCLMR

Reaction score
Go to the Bighorn Damn site, across the reservoir there is a large trail system with lots of scenery. You may also want to locate a map to Crescent Falls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom