October Snow

TJ(turbojoe)

Reaction score
I feel like when people talk about the Renshaw creeks and how it's stupid, that they have never done an early season trip before... it's all part of the game for the die hard! Don't let a couple creeks stop ya boys!
Do you believe everything you read on the Internet ?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's more than a couple creeks. Did it last year mid November. It's doable but not a cake walk.

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have never done an early season renshaw ride..... how the h,,, would you know about the creeks..... mid to late season it's a packed hiway into an awesome huge area....

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would actually be not bad getting in now thinking about it a little more. You would be able to see the contour of the creeks and where they drop and come back up. I've broke trail in there twice, once after a big dump with wind that filled the graves with nice fluff. Made for some great over the bars acrobatics. I thought there was quite a few more than 10 though. Maybe not.
It's actually about 10 creeks. And they're not bad at all....

JustChilling19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah whether it was creeks or crossings it was definetly more then 10. I counted last year and it was over 20 for sure but I guess it depends what you call 'creek'. Was worth it last year. I may have gotten stuck a few times but Troy was too scared to come play in the trees with Mike and I. Hopefully this year is as good as last year! Picture is from November 20th last year, was up the weekend before but to but no good pictures on my phone. image.jpg

Clay911

Reaction score
rode renshaw Nov 8th last year and snow was unreal, yes alot of creeks to cross but you gotta remember its nov 8th haha. Parked at around km 11, worth the trip for sure.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Creeks/ deactivation ditches whatever yah want to call them, can be a pain even in the middle of the winter. It all depends on the weather and how they are filled in.

The earliest I've ever rode was the winter of 2008 and we staged at the parking lot past the bridge. That year those deactivation were very deep with water and were a challenge to get across but the snow was amazing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

X-Treme3x

Reaction score
Creeks/ deactivation ditches whatever yah want to call them, can be a pain even in the middle of the winter. It all depends on the weather and how they are filled in.

The earliest I've ever rode was the winter of 2008 and we staged at the parking lot past the bridge. That year those deactivation were very deep with water and were a challenge to get across but the snow was amazing!!!

Weren't you with me the time coming back from Renshaw.... we counted 8 in and I miss counted 8 on the way out leading.... was a nasty surprise. New handle bars and 2 shocks with a bruised chest for a couple days.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Weren't you with me the time coming back from Renshaw.... we counted 8 in and I miss counted 8 on the way out leading.... was a nasty surprise. New handle bars and 2 shocks with a bruised chest for a couple days.

Yah I remember that. I was thinking about that when I wrote the other post actually.
The trail was groomed than and that creek was nasty.

Last edited:
Top Bottom