October Snow

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I feel like I'm stealing BBtoys thunder here...but I'm hoping to try and ride in October this year so I thought why not start an October snow thread.

Any Updates?!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
steal away. should have an update today, steve was going up today with sled. tried to get up yesterday with truck no go to much snow on the trail. looked rideable on the trail for sure.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
steal away. should have an update today, steve was going up today with sled. tried to get up yesterday with truck no go to much snow on the trail. looked rideable on the trail for sure.

Which mountain Barry?

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wicked. Highway cam north of mcbride showed snow everywhere

scarecrowB&B

Supporting Vendor, Scarecrow B&B
Reaction score
Hey sledders,

looking forward to host you guys again for the 2016/2017 winter season!!

The snow is starting to accumulate up in the higher elevations!! We've had a fair amount of precipitation with colder temps down in the valley in the last 10 days!

This morning, we took a picture of Belle and Lucille out of our yard for you guys.

We will try to update you guys on the weather as much as we can.

Looking forward to see you guys soon!!

Sven and Cara at the Scarecrow B&B in McBride 250-569-0351 DSCN0008.jpg DSCN0014.jpg DSCN0015.jpg

Complexd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We did Nov 18th last year, first time I've ever ridden before Christmas. Definitely going to do it again this year! Nov2016.jpg

Garrett.H

Reaction score
Any information yet there fellas? 2 of us would like to venture out this weekend before back to work for afew weeks don't know if we should brave into an area or wait for next days off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any information yet there fellas? 2 of us would like to venture out this weekend before back to work for afew weeks don't know if we should brave into an area or wait for next days off

Buddy went up lucille on sunday. Parked at 6.5 some guys made it 1 km further

Its early season conditions decent snow, not much base, and of course landmines everywhere :)

Garrett.H

Reaction score
Has anyone been to Belle or hear anything. Wondering if we should try her or not. Also if anyone else is riding there this weekend?

Top Bottom